I want to see killer tier lists from some people
You can give explanations for why you place someone there etc but I'm
just curious to see peoples opinions. This one is mine
I place doctor higher on this list, because I think certain builds with him make him insanely strong, one of more underrated killers, and legion because I think people underestimate his power and the interesting ways his power can be used (maybe im biased because hes my second killer under spirit in terms of hours played). I personally think pig in the right hands is nuts, the pressure you can apply to a game without stall perks is already good.

Comments
Tbf the cooldown on his ability hurts him. 30 seconds is a really long time, I think if it was cut in half he'd be a seriously good killer
@ALostPuppy still i don't know because of spine chill... this perk completely counters his stealth and even if you wanna play the '' hit and run'' strategy it doesn't work.. again against, 4 good survivors, comm he will still be not good enough... even with double recharge he is pretty average..his instadown is not reliable at all, he has not map control, no snowball, no antiloop.. he lacks too many things to be a good killer
i wouldnt consider this game overly competitive, but alot of those D killers can do well or manage against a good swf, Id have to disagree with majority of this list but its all opinion so all good
Yes, Oni can't do anything against a swf, he is a pallet loop weak killer, almost the same than demogorgon.
Plague, when she is well played, is really efficient, you can't loop against her etc...