What keeps you going?

Everyone has those days where nothing goes your way, Killer or Survivor, from being blinded almost every time you pick up a Survivor to getting facecamped on your first hook. What's keeps you coming back especially after a chain of bad matches?

Comments

  • I'm normally fueled by the urge to have prestige 3 for all my characters. Unfortunately my progress has been brought to a halt as the frame rate is so bad on console I can't play

  • I enjoy playing several killers. So if I have a chain of bad matches I just change to another killer.

  • p3ing all of my survs and killers

  • Memes. Despite being at high ranks I rarely get into a "I have to win" mindset. Rounds can be so silly.

  • I just enjoy playing and grinding, levelling up etc. Even if I have a bad game it still contributes to levelling and experience so that keeps me going:)

  • Usually I just switch teams. Otherwise, I meme and chill. Maybe farm some BP with the Freddster (he's insane. You can let everyone escape and get 28k BP. I love it, although I don't know if its broken or not. Either way, its the only way I don't hate myself for playing Freddy).

    Sometimes I'll do some wierd stuff... Like throw on OoO.

    That's it. Just OoO. No other perks, except maybe some WGLF. I don't even know what I try to do or prove when I do that sort of thing.

  • @Zwergz112 said:

    Everyone has those days where nothing goes your way, Killer or Survivor, from being blinded almost every time you pick up a Survivor to getting facecamped on your first hook. What's keeps you coming back especially after a chain of bad matches?

    nothing this game makes me want to die๐Ÿ˜

  • Simply enjoying playing. Switching sides and Archives are a huge help.