Is Felix Pewdiepie?
Given the name and his resemblance... Is this a clever ploy to attempt to get him to play DbD and boost sales and the player base?
Or am I reaching...?
Tagged:
Trusted
Given the name and his resemblance... Is this a clever ploy to attempt to get him to play DbD and boost sales and the player base?
Or am I reaching...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PewDiePie was rated as a very pretty boy once, and everyone and their mother on these forums are now maining him.
Coincidence?! I THINK NOT!
Given how he has grown his brand from streaming video games into a multimillion dollar business, generated millions for charity (not to mention his own donations), and generally uses his platform and reach for generally positive things I'd say he's more intelligent than most...
Felix dbd is German.
Felix pewdiepie is not German (I think he's Swedish??).
WHATS GOING ON BROS IT'S PEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWDIEPIE
You guys act like you never seen an average blonde guy in your whole life.
Who's Felix? Do you mean Chad Thundercock?
Ffs...
Is Jake Park Jake from State Farm (the commercial)? They have the same name... It has to mean something
You commented that he is "not smart enough" to be an architect. My point was that he is clearly able to do almost anything he sets his mind to and I have no doubt he would be "able to do architecture" if he decided to. He's made video games, chairs, headphones, etc. without any qualification (that I know of).
Architects are just engineers that can't do math.
Is Trapper really Jason Voorhees undercover as Evan Macmillan, keeping busy killing in DBD ‘til he can go back to Hollywood and continue slashing?
Wasnt this confirmed?
Aww, that sneaky goalie😉