holy hell! whats up today?

Man are people doing a speedrun of this game I just no stop of 3 hooks 3 gens done game.

Comments

  • Which killer are you playing?

  • im playing deadslinger

  • @Primalux135 said:

    Man are people doing a speedrun of this game I just no stop of 3 hooks 3 gens done game.

    Not gonna lie that's one reason why I'm kinda on the dont nerf slinger he needs map pressure he gets gen rushed heavy. You aldo cant blame the survivor when you have insane chas potential and that's all the yeh can do.

  • So I should use pop,dying light thana and corrupt? @azame

  • @Primalux135 said:

    So I should use pop,dying light thana and corrupt? @azame

    When it comes to slinger that is a solid build I'd trade out than for bbq for tracking and bp but other than that solid. If you know the killer has very little pressure corrupt is a great choice I really enjoy the perk even on oni.

  • Given how fast gens can be done right now I recommend doing the 3 gen strategy to prolong the game.

    When this happens to me I always look for the 3 gens that are the closest to each other and patrol those for the rest of the game.

    It always prolongs the game for me and unless you over commit to a single chase then survivors should find it difficult to finish.

    There's nothing else you can really do at that point unfortunately so you might as well play as scummy as you can to win.

  • @Primalux135 said:

    So I should use pop,dying light thana and corrupt? @azame

    I run Pop, Devour, I'm All Ears and I can't remember my last perk.

    Wouldn't necessarily call it a "strong" build, but it works for me from time to time. Don't play much Slinger, and when I do, I've usually dropped in rank.

  • I'm inclined to say that Monitor & Abuse is a must-bring perk for Deathslinger, given how it allows him to sneak within spearing range of survivors while also giving him FOV benefits and a larger terror radius in chase. It's annoying to play against a 'Slinger with M&A because it's such a solid perk for him.

    Corrupt Intervention and/or Pop Goes the Weasel are great stall perks for him. With his poor ability to pressure the map, he doesn't really get much out of Ruin (and without Ruin, I don't think he gets much from Surveillance either).

    I hate to say it because I dislike the perk, but NOED is quite powerful on Deathslinger thanks to his general ease of securing single-hits in chase (and through windows). Anytime I play against him, I pretty much always assume that this perk is going to come into play towards the end.

    Consider running Sloppy Butcher. Slowing down survivor healing (or discouraging them from doing it) makes him a much larger threat throughout the match. Every Deathslinger attack is a basic attack, so you'll always get the benefits of this perk.

    While he can only kind of preserve his stacks, Save the Best for Last can create a nasty two-hit combo on Deathslinger, and is pretty fun to use in general. After you get this perk loaded up, you can often smack a survivor and then spear them shortly after before they have time to gain much distance.

    Otherwise, a few tracking perks can be helpful for him, as he has no tracking built into his power. Whispers, Discordance, Thrilling Tremors, and BBQ are pretty good choices (though really, these are useful on just about any killer).

    If you really want a basic, but pleasant, build for Deathslinger, I'd recommend picking from a few of the above perks. Especially M&A, Corrupt/PGtW, and Sloppy.