The List Of Killers Who Need Addon Changes

Just wanted to make a compilation of who needs what in terms of addons.

Trapper: Decent addons, Is far too reliant on bags.

Wraith: Far too reliant on move speed after uncloaking. Others have niche uses but could use reworks.

Michael: Very unique, give the strongest rewards but the biggest downsides. Others can be very situational (Mainly the mirrors)

Huntress: Outdated, Iri is very strong but she only has one instead of two. Could probably use a second look.

Pig: A lot just kinda suck. Needs an addon rework.

Ghost Face: Far too reliant on Cloaking regeneration addons, others kinda stink.

Demogorgon: His brown is legit his best. Needs a full scale addon rework.

Death Slinger: Mostly just kinda suck. Needs a second look.

Pyramid Head: A few of his Purples and Iris could use a minor rework, his others are fine.

Blight: To soon to tell. But they look to be decent.

Edit:

Nurse: Some of her later addons suck, she could use another minor rework.

That is 10/21 killers so far.

Please let me know if I missed anything

Comments

  • My totally unbiased add-on list, from best to worst

    my-image (19).png


    (PTB blight would be on best, almost all of his add-ons compliment his power perfectly)

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    My totally unbiased add-on list, from best to worst

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4HTPCD5MAJ2Z/my-image-2818-29.png

    (PTB blight would be on best, almost all of his add-ons compliment his power perfectly)

    I think bubba should be higher..his purples and iris are quite good

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    My totally unbiased add-on list, from best to worst

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4HTPCD5MAJ2Z/my-image-2818-29.png

    (PTB blight would be on best, almost all of his add-ons compliment his power perfectly)

    *cough* infinite tier 3 *cough*

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1567036#Comment_1567036

    I think bubba should be higher..his purples and iris are quite good

    You are right, I think i didnt take that into account

  • Still for the most part I think you hit it perfect

  • I think Nurse's green and above add ons suck since her rework. Don't get me wrong, the add ons that gave 4X needed to go but most of her add ons now are useless. The only good ones are things that reduce cd, increase distance, reduce fatigue duration. The rest I just flat out would not use.

    "More blinks but can't go through walls" Whats the point then?

    "Disables blinks but increases movement speed after hitting a survivor" Why turn yourself into an M1 killer?

    "Only 1 blink but movement speed is increased" Again, why turn yourself into an M1 killer? Why even introduce add ons that remove your power in the first place?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    My totally unbiased add-on list, from best to worst

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4HTPCD5MAJ2Z/my-image-2818-29.png

    (PTB blight would be on best, almost all of his add-ons compliment his power perfectly)

    Actually i think Freddys are pretty good. Dven the blindness ones actually make sense on him if you want to counter OoO

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I think Nurse's green and above add ons suck since her rework. Don't get me wrong, the add ons that gave 4X needed to go but most of her add ons now are useless. The only good ones are things that reduce cd, increase distance, reduce fatigue duration. The rest I just flat out would not use.

    "More blinks but can't go through walls" Whats the point then?

    "Disables blinks but increases movement speed after hitting a survivor" Why turn yourself into an M1 killer?

    "Only 1 blink but movement speed is increased" Again, why turn yourself into an M1 killer? Why even introduce add ons that remove your power in the first place?

    I'll put her in.

  • Pig

    Pig

    Pig

    95% trash

  • This is one of the few instances where I actually feel bad for the Devs. All killers need to be playable at the highest level (rank) in all situations (vs SWFs) and be viable (able to win not just limp through being kicked in the balls for 5 minutes) with just their base kit and no add-ons - they currently are not.

    Most add-ons are web filler and useless, some are worse than useless and actively nerf you. While others are absolutely required and should be base kit.

    They created a system that is impossible to balance. When they sent out player surveys a month or so ago this is one of the things I mentioned.

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    This is one of the few instances where I actually feel bad for the Devs. All killers need to be playable at the highest level (rank) in all situations (vs SWFs) and be viable (able to win not just limp through being kicked in the balls for 5 minutes) - they currently are not.

    Most add-ons are web filler and useless, some are worse than useless and actively nerf you. While others are absolutely required and should be base kit.

    They created a system that is impossible to balance. When they sent out player surveys a month or so ago this is one of the things I mentioned.

    Thats true, hopefully the devs will be able to replace it later down the line.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I think Nurse's green and above add ons suck since her rework. Don't get me wrong, the add ons that gave 4X needed to go but most of her add ons now are useless. The only good ones are things that reduce cd, increase distance, reduce fatigue duration. The rest I just flat out would not use.

    "More blinks but can't go through walls" Whats the point then?

    "Disables blinks but increases movement speed after hitting a survivor" Why turn yourself into an M1 killer?

    "Only 1 blink but movement speed is increased" Again, why turn yourself into an M1 killer? Why even introduce add ons that remove your power in the first place?

    I would have to agree on nurses add ons. I really don’t care for the distance add ons because it only leaves one spot for either recharge or less fatigue. Most of the time I use the faster recharge and a less fatigue add on but have been playing with two add ons for less fatigue and it’s crazy fast. She spent almost no time at all in fatigue. I play on console so the attack bug is a pain in the ass and of course the frame drops on all indoor maps. Leary’s is unplayable and when survivors run the murky regent the FPS crashes as well. Would love for devs to give the third blink where she could go through walls and other objects. I kinda like the one that gives 4.6m/s on a blink attack for 60 sec most survivors don’t expect to see the nurse run so it kinda surprises them. The add on that makes survivors scream is neat as well. That momentary stun kinda helps with the FPS. Most of her other add ons are garbage though.

  • I think Wraith could also get a secondary ability, he is really boring :/

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    My totally unbiased add-on list, from best to worst

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4HTPCD5MAJ2Z/my-image-2818-29.png

    (PTB blight would be on best, almost all of his add-ons compliment his power perfectly)

    that is the only time I tolerate Demo being at the very bottom of a tier list, god alive are his addons #########