Question for fun!
What type of gameplay you mostly play as?
I play both aggressive and stealth sometime, Pyramid Head and Ghostface are my mains alongside few others like Oni and probably Trapper
What type of gameplay you mostly play as?
I play both aggressive and stealth sometime, Pyramid Head and Ghostface are my mains alongside few others like Oni and probably Trapper
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i play whatever killer i have challenges for. Clown is my favorite because he is fat, gross and hilarious! I don't play survivor because not being in a SWF is a huge disadvantage.
Weird combination of stealth and aggression. I prefer to stealth up to a target, then get really aggressive in a chase. Ironically as well my favourite play as Spirit on the rare chance I actually play her is to play her straight, since everyone expects mind-games.
I flip around. The killers I like playing the most are Doc, Freddy, Pig, and Clown. I also toss in some Ghostface, Myers, and Legion. So a variety of play style.
It all depends on my mood that match. It's like when I play Overwatch, sometimes I want to Tank, sometimes Support, and sometimes DPS. It's all a mood thing.
I also don't care about my rank in DbD. If I had some good survivor interaction and some BP, I don't sweat it if they escape.
Well, I like being stealthy because it surprises survivors and being as aggressive as Oni is so fun tbh
I pretty much like Myers because he is the Grand Pooba, the first of the entire genre.
I tend to play super aggressively and dedicate my perks and addons to just getting information.
Play a lot of Bubba, Hag, Pig, Clown, and Wraith, but been playing more Deathslinger lately.
Stealth and random. Gotta keep your victims on their toes.
My play style is listening to music while playing
I mean while playing Trapper
On survivor I play aggressively. First second in the match I'm on a gen, I know all the pallets are up. I DARE you to find me first. Come on. Do it ya stupid clown.
I used to play sneaky, really enjoyed urban evasion, but I just can't be bothered anymore. I do get little tingles of joy from evading a killer sure, but if you leave the gen I'm on and come back in a few seconds you're getting teabagged and we're gonna have a chase.
Edit: I run healer builds so I'm always at full health if you lose me for about 15 seconds. You can't even break chase or I'll just come back with full hit points.
On killer I don't have the patience to slug and find the fourth, nor the endurance to do a 3 gen situation. I do not camp, nor do I really return to the hook. Your decisive and borrowed are useless against me. However, I'm also really finicky with my chases. If I'm on you for more than 15 seconds or we just broke a pallet I'm leaving you. My fluttery nature makes ruin, trapper traps and hag traps really strong because you're constantly up and off the gens, but if my patrols don't scare you away well enough the survivors have the chance to push gens out and escape.