Is decisive strike into head on a viable tactic?
Is it worth it or is it just used to annoy the killer?
Is it worth it or is it just used to annoy the killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah not really but it is good for those sweat survival points also people will call you toxic or something.
I had a survivor do that to me once.
I tunneled them out of the game for it
Tunneling is not something I like to do but that kind of "######### You" disrespect needed to be punished. It doesn't save you any time or give you any advantage, it just pisses off the killer you're facing.
I will tunnel you, so if you want my aggro, come at me.
It's not worth it: you waste the five second stun from DS to head on the killer, which stuns them for three seconds. People do it because it's funny.
If you want to get tunneled into the ground.. Yep
Generally it's to annoy. I can see a legit use where you DS then run as far as possible then head to continue running.
If you're getting DS'd aren't you probably already tunneling?
Lol.