Dear Community, kindly explain the following:
The vast majority of threads and comment on here, on twitter, and every bit of platform the devs post on boils down to the following:
- Complaining the devs aresimultaneously uncreative and 'out of ideas' yet so obnoxiously adding in new mechanics that mess with players' M.O.s
- complaining this killer is overpowered and has no counterplay, yet is weak and too easy to outplay at the same time
- too much content being released while not enough content is released
etc
in short:
Could you KINDLY make up your mind and provide some constructive feedback etc? It's no wonder the devs stay away from interacting with the community if every genuine input is drowned out by this crap.
jfc.
Comments
Different people have different opinions.
There's your explanation. You're welcome!
Exactly. Not sure what the point of this thread is. I mean people definitely complain too much about this game, but also people have a wide variety of conflicting opinions.
Let me be the first to welcome you to the INTERNET! I can see you are new here, so you're in for heck of a wild ride.
I'm not talking about different people with different opinion. i am talking about the same individuals having both these opinions at the same time and demanding they are both taken in consideraton.
Don't even try. I lived through animutation and the mishapocalypse
I don't think you like opinions.
I'm gonna stop you when you say killer is op and has no counterplay. Slinger isnt op yet has no counterplay. Nurse is stronger than slinger yet has counterplay.
If you doubt aligned rhas counterplay hop into a custom with me and show me ill play killer.