My Xbox runs fine, upwards of 60fps?
Maybe I just have Gods console, the almighty Xbox S, but my console doesn't struggle playing either side. Just gauging the community
Maybe I just have Gods console, the almighty Xbox S, but my console doesn't struggle playing either side. Just gauging the community
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It may be that my PS4 (that is from 2016) is outdated, but jesus, I am lucky if I get my game to run at 30 FPS, worse still if its lerys. I had to stop playing Demo due to low framerate.
You're either lying or don't know what 60fps looks like. An xbox one X can barely reach 30 fos consistently in this game in an active match. in the tutorial maybe
If so you are blesses, blessed I say! Any status effect or any of the indoor maps especially Lery's drops frames hard for me. Been even worse after the last two patches.
To be honest, i almost never had any problems on my normal PS4.
But since Crossplay i can feel how my FPS drops massivley while playing killer.
Luckily i almost only play survivor at the moment anyway.
I've had (almost) zero issues on my standard Xbox One. The only reason I can't say no issues is I've had one game rendered unplayable when I was Demodog on Hawkins and the game just crapped the bed. But it's only happened once so I'm not sure what everyone is talking about when they say playing doctor or whatnot makes their framerate die cause mine is fine and we should have the same exact hardware...