Hey YOU
The one hecc that's adorabubble as all hell. hope you guys are having a wonderful day and a Fantastic night aswel <3
The one hecc that's adorabubble as all hell. hope you guys are having a wonderful day and a Fantastic night aswel <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me? Idk, I'm quite ugly.
Yer naht ugly, yer a Beautiful bastard <3
Hey @Cheers you got one more post dedicated to you, even if you'll never ever see it. You absolute ######### adorable bastard. xx
You're too kind :)
No you,
LOOK AT DAT FACE. so adorabubble
Nah, I ain't that cute. It's Cheers who's the adorable one. I hope he knows this.
Don't give me excuses Boi, gunna snuggle you if you keep those lies up you handsome boi
Nah, please go snuggle with Cheers, just let him know it's from me.
Though if you're offering a hug I'll take it man.
:)
I'll hug everyone here, don't ######### TEMPT me
thats the whole reason im asking for a hug for cheers too; because he wont be here anymore.
why's that? o.o
aww shucks
i think this explains it and im not sure i can bring myself to write it out
so, yeah, any of those hugs are appreciated. even tho cheers is the cute one.
Oh damn...I'm so sorry for him.. i'll give him a crapton of love aswel with hugs snuggles cuddles and kisses,
Good.
Now please that hug would be appreciated. You're a great person and I'm sure you're adorable too.
I ain't adorabubble at all. You and cheers are. AND to everyone else in this chat aswel
This is weird.
First I shave slightly and everybody at work tells me it looks amazing and now this.
Normally I just get comments about my height and questioned on if I play basketball. 6'6" isn't THAT impressive and no. I prefer my karate and kickboxing.
Yer just a very cute boi though, add handsomeness to the mix and Bam, a cute handsome boi <3
You too!!! :D
I know i am beauty. Every scort girl i payed said a lot of good things about me. *.*
WELL I MEAN...go look in a mirror and find out how cute chu are!