Ban Moon walking! Not fair for console players!
If console players cant do it then no one should be able to.
Here's what I propose:
If a survivor moon walks it should result in instant death in the form of a mori.
Upon performance of a Moon walk the survivor enters the dying state and their aura is revealed to the killer at a range of 15 meters.
If no killer is within 15 meters the mori may be performed by another survivor.
Comments
You forgot about the part where they get banned from matchmaking for an hour.
Or just.. make it possible for consoles or harder for PC?
There should be an option to hook your teammates..
No they all need to suffer!
You can moon walk on console you just need a flashlight 🤣
the last part made me spit out coffee thank survivor mori another lol.
I just picture Jeff Probst sitting with the survivors around the campfire as they all cast their vote for who is getting hooked.
Oh thank god that's just a joke/shitpost
ok boomer
I just picture killer going to gen find a survivor mori another then just walks away.
We now have reached the point of literrly asking the devs to ban the "s" key....
I get this is a joke thread, but, like, it's totally possible to moonwalk on console.
You drastically decrease the lifespan of your joystick, but it's possible.
It's fine if for me, if you do the same thing with slow walking as pc users cannot do that.
If a console player slow walks, they get instantly put in the dying state, etc...
Good luck with that console players!
New killer: The Thriller
I think I've seen a Ghostface moonwalk on ps4. It was glorious.
Also the moonwalking survivor has to send 100$ to my paypal.
And dont forget it should forcibly uninstall there game if they do so