How is this fair?
So I was playing as the Wraith today at rank 1.
I had a build to make the Wraith somehow good (BS/Bamboozle/Ruin/NC and the uncloak + windstorm green combo).
Ruin was destroyed early in the game-okay, I don't mind it. Then there was an annoying FL user with DS (which she missed, I was lucky).
Now, 1 gen is remaining, 2 are dead and 2 are down.
I pick up Nea, because she is in a second stage, so I have enough time to pick up Tapp (they were close to eachother). Both are also close to the hatch. You can guess what happened next. Nea DCd and Tapp escaped through the hatch.
HOW IS THIS FAIR?!
I was trying so hard to kill them, yet one press of a button takes 2 kills away from me and gives one survivor 7000 points.
I had a build to make the Wraith somehow good (BS/Bamboozle/Ruin/NC and the uncloak + windstorm green combo).
Ruin was destroyed early in the game-okay, I don't mind it. Then there was an annoying FL user with DS (which she missed, I was lucky).
Now, 1 gen is remaining, 2 are dead and 2 are down.
I pick up Nea, because she is in a second stage, so I have enough time to pick up Tapp (they were close to eachother). Both are also close to the hatch. You can guess what happened next. Nea DCd and Tapp escaped through the hatch.
HOW IS THIS FAIR?!
I was trying so hard to kill them, yet one press of a button takes 2 kills away from me and gives one survivor 7000 points.
Comments
Yeah I've had that happen to me more than a fair amount. That's when you know they're SWF for certain because they normally have to coordinate that scummy move in order to make it happen. The best thing you can do about it is accepting it and move on since there really isn't anything else you can do. You can report it but that'll do as much good as poking a roadkill on the side of the road in hopes that it'll come back to life.
Well ######### happens when the devs dont punish DCers.
People gonna DC.... and they will do it again, you can be sure of that^^
"KILLAHZ AR NOD ENTITLED TO 4K EVRITIM, MUH FREE ESCAPE" - sadly, this.
You won't change their mindset, nor the devs'. We need to live with this #########, or play Civ.
All i read was waaaaaaaahhhh i wanted a 4K.. waaaaaaaahhhhh i need to tell internet.. rank 1 btw.. waaaahhh..
Devs need to punish disconnects more.
Its easy math, do you want 20% of the cake or 80%?
At least you can buy cheaper bus tickets.
El espectro is only fun in low ranks.... in red rank the nurse is only fun.