Error Code 112 | Volunteers Wanted (UPDATED)

We have been hard at work creating a fix for Error Code 112 (sync error), and we have a potential fix ready for testing. Since this issue only happens to certain people, we want to make sure it is working properly before we push it out for everyone.

We are looking for volunteers!

In order to ensure that everything goes smoothly, we are looking for volunteers who:

  1. Regularly experience error code 112 (sync error).
  2. Play the game on Steam.
  3. Are available tomorrow (August 20th) to play the game.

If you are interested, please leave a comment below.

We will select some of you and send you instructions on how to access a special build with the fix in place. You'll need to download a small update (around 200mb*) containing the fix, but the build is otherwise the same as the live version of the game. Then all you'll have to do is play the game as you normally would; you'll match up against players on the live the game as you normally would.

We'll also ask you (privately) for your Player ID so we're able to track the error code and ensure that it's fixed.

* Note: The update will be larger than 200mb if you are currently on the PTB.


Please do not apply if you do not experience this error.

As much as we appreciate your enthusiasm, we are specifically looking for people who experience this error in order to test the fix.


Thank you to anyone who volunteers!


Update

Thank you to everyone who showed interest in testing this fix. We are happy to say that the test was incredibly successful, with zero sync errors received from any of the testers. We have pushed an update to everyone on Steam at 10:00 AM today with the fix.

Comments

  • I have this error regularly. I would like to test and help.

  • i'm in. i have an error after every match

  • Id be very happy to help you!

  • put me in, i want to get rid of this error , it's annoying

  • I am able to test the fix since I fit the criteria mentioned. Thanks

  • I would really appreciate it if i could help with this I can be on any time after 3:00 pm mst though i dont know if that is a good time

  • I would love to help test! I am around all day and play on steam on pc. I am still dealing with this error every match whether killer or survivor.

  • I would be willing to help. Have constantly had this problem for about a month or more.

  • im willing to do anything to fix this issue. i love DBD

  • i am up for the test because i am getting sick of getting this "Error 112"

  • I’m so sick and tired of the error code and that’s why i would love to help!

  • Iam still dealing with this error every match especially when i play with killer

    I would love to help you for test if you still want people to test

  • I’d love to help! This error has been driving me mad!

  • I get this this error literally every match so I would love to help fix this lol

  • I get error 111/112 nearly every single match I play. Whether I'm killer or survivor. This has been happening ever since the mid-chapter update so I would be more than happy to help test this fix.

  • Obviously I want to participate! At least if you have found the possible solution.

  • Please count me in.

    I have only been able to finish 5 games or so without the error popping up. Sometimes even in combination with error 401.

  • Im willing to test i have both steam and ps4

  • Hello Behaviour,

    got this error message everytime. On the Steam and Switch Version. As survivor 7 of 10 times i play a round and as killer everytime. On the switch version sadly every round as both killer and survivor.

    Played today 9 1/2 hours. As survivor on steam with my girl (she plays on Xbox, no error, nothing for her) and the error popped up every 3th game in the beginning today and then 3 hours later, every game. At the end of the session not that often but it was still present.

    I'm able to play more than 8 hours a day. I'm on vacation "thanks to covid"..


    So i'm happy, when i'm able to help.


    Greetings.

  • I receive Error 112 very regularly. (1 in 3 matches on average. Ive not gone an entire play session without it. I get it with killer and survivor.


    I'm available anytime after 5pm CST


  • I would like to participate in the test, because I suffer this error every time I play

  • I also have the error with the new update, every game but sometimes I get blood points but mostly error. Hope this will end

  • Hello Behaviour,

    getting this error message nearly Everytime I play.

    On the steam version and also on the switch version.

    I played 9 1/2 hours DBD today on steam and (as example) got this error 7 of 10 times.

    At the beginning every round, after 3 to 4 hours 5/10 times and at the end again almost every game. As survivor and killer.

    On the switch version, every game as killer and survivor and that's a bit frustrating.

    To mention. My girl played with me, she's on Xbox and don't get this error. Not a bit. The only error she got was the "lobby isn't available error" or I didn't appear on her screen, but on my screen I was there, in the pre game lobby.

    I'm able to play more than 8 1/2 hours a day. Thanks to covid, I'm on vacation.


    Greetings

  • I went back to play dead by daylight with my friends after a couple months and I noticed that I was the only one getting these errors every single time. I'm available tomorrow, so I'm happy to help.

  • I would like to help, I've been having this error for 3 weeks.

  • I would love to test it out.

  • I'd be happy to help test a fix down under, been getting the 112 and other sync errors for a while now.

  • I want to test it please, played six matches today and got the error in all of them :(

  • I would like to opt in for this to help fix error 112.

  • I would like to test it, i've been having trouble with these errors for a while

  • I have this error every game, be glad to help

  • I want to help, I got both 111(before) and 112 frequently.

  • I'm down to test it out

  • I would love too, so i can finally see if this you guys fault or my provider fault

  • @Peanits said:

    We have been hard at work creating a fix for Error Code 112 (sync error), and we have a potential fix ready for testing. Since this issue only happens to certain people, we want to make sure it is working properly before we push it out for everyone.

    We are looking for volunteers!

    In order to ensure that everything goes smoothly, we are looking for volunteers who:

    1. Regularly experience error code 112 (sync error).
    2. Play the game on Steam.
    3. Are available tomorrow (August 20th) to play the game.

    If you are interested, please leave a comment below.

    We will select some of you and send you instructions on how to access a special build with the fix in place. You'll need to download a small update (around 200mb*) containing the fix, but the build is otherwise the same as the live version of the game. Then all you'll have to do is play the game as you normally would; you'll match up against players on the live the game as you normally would.

    We'll also ask you (privately) for your Player ID so we're able to track the error code and ensure that it's fixed.

    * Note: The update will be larger than 200mb if you are currently on the PTB.

    Please do not apply if you do not experience this error.

    As much as we appreciate your enthusiasm, we are specifically looking for people who experience this error in order to test the fix.

    Thank you to anyone who volunteers!

    I can help

  • I was receiving error 111 every game and now receive error 112 every time. I am on steam and would be more than happy to test any fix you might have!!!

  • I have like 1000 hours and I got error 112 every game.

  • I would love to help you guys in making this game better !

  • I can help test if you guys still need people. I do get the error often.. lmk

  • I`m be happy test this update

  • I love this game and I have this issue sometimes. It would be an honor to help out!

  • I would like to help. I have been experiencing this error ever since it was called "rank update error". Now its either error code 111 or 112 or error code 4.

  • I can help if needed!

  • I get this error after every game and I would love to test it

1 2 3 4 5