Error Code 112 | Volunteers Wanted (UPDATED)
We have been hard at work creating a fix for Error Code 112 (sync error), and we have a potential fix ready for testing. Since this issue only happens to certain people, we want to make sure it is working properly before we push it out for everyone.
We are looking for volunteers!
In order to ensure that everything goes smoothly, we are looking for volunteers who:
- Regularly experience error code 112 (sync error).
- Play the game on Steam.
- Are available tomorrow (August 20th) to play the game.
If you are interested, please leave a comment below.
We will select some of you and send you instructions on how to access a special build with the fix in place. You'll need to download a small update (around 200mb*) containing the fix, but the build is otherwise the same as the live version of the game. Then all you'll have to do is play the game as you normally would; you'll match up against players on the live the game as you normally would.
We'll also ask you (privately) for your Player ID so we're able to track the error code and ensure that it's fixed.
* Note: The update will be larger than 200mb if you are currently on the PTB.
Please do not apply if you do not experience this error.
As much as we appreciate your enthusiasm, we are specifically looking for people who experience this error in order to test the fix.
Thank you to anyone who volunteers!
Update
Thank you to everyone who showed interest in testing this fix. We are happy to say that the test was incredibly successful, with zero sync errors received from any of the testers. We have pushed an update to everyone on Steam at 10:00 AM today with the fix.

Comments
I would love to help so the Error 112 can finally be solved. Hope I can help you.
I run into this problem all the time. I'm ready to help!
I can help with that
Hello! I am big fan of dead by daylight. Belong 3 weeks i have deal with error 112. I have many free time and i will glad to help you with correcting this error
I need help
I would love to test the fix
I'm down to help. :)
Count me in! =D
der fehlercode nervt und man verliert die lust am spielen Ich wuerde
helfen
Please allow me to test this fix. I'm experiencing this fix since July 31, everyday all the time.
I'd love to help
i would like to help, got the error code since the last two days
whatever it takes to fix it.. im down xD literally get this error like every second or third match
I would like to help
Don't know if I am late,but today I am free and can test out the fix. I am experiencing this error every match since 4.0 release
I would be happy for helping you, cause this Error Code is annoying ... and this Game is unplayable...
i can help, faced a couple times problem error code 112
Count me in. I do everything to improve this game. 😁
I want to help
I want to help, this error always occurs when I finish a game as an assassin.
I would love to help :) Hex: Dick~Snickers on steam
I have gotten the error a few times but not in recent days.
I would be grateful for the opportunity to test out this fix and make the game better for all! I'd love to be a part of it.
I would love to help out get this fixed
I've been having a lot of trouble with this error so I'd be down to help. The sooner it's gone the better.
I've been having the rank error for months, now this. I'd be happy to test the fix.
did someone get an invite to test error 112? did the solution help? (sry for offtop. important question for me)
im happy to help
i would apply aswell since I get this error every game. I can say that when i Downloaded the PTB the error stopped but when i go on the live version it comes back.
A huge thank you to everyone who has volunteered. Your willingness to help out is greatly appreciated! We've contacted a bunch of your to request your ID, please check your private messages at the top of of the screen (next to notifications, or on the bottom bar if you're on mobile).
Ich habe seid 4 Wochen den Fehler 111 und 112 ich wäre dabei zu helfen.
I would like to join the BETA.
tfw my only source of bloodpoints is the dailies.
region South-East-Asia.
I get the error every game no joke. 100% of the time.
sure,
im here dudes
If its still available i would like to volunteer I still face this issue
hey guys, i also have the error (just 112 // i never had the 111) since 15th august. contact me if i can help. thanks
I would be down to help too, have had this error for a while and hope it's getting fixed soon. I am sick of this
Hi guys, I would really appreciate if I could test the fixes. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Uh, I would love to participate to solve this error, the truth is that I get 8/10 games and the truth is I do not win anything :c
I want to help!! (BR server)
ich möchte auch helfen das problem zu lösen habe den fehler seit gut 4 wochen.
i want to help have this for 4 weeks code 111 and 112!!
I'd love to help as well
I want to help
i have this error in like 4 out of 5 matches so yes i would like to volunteer to help
I can help too.
I'm here to help
I would like to help
if still needed i would like to help since im getting this nearly every game....