Error Code 112 | Volunteers Wanted (UPDATED)
We have been hard at work creating a fix for Error Code 112 (sync error), and we have a potential fix ready for testing. Since this issue only happens to certain people, we want to make sure it is working properly before we push it out for everyone.
We are looking for volunteers!
In order to ensure that everything goes smoothly, we are looking for volunteers who:
- Regularly experience error code 112 (sync error).
- Play the game on Steam.
- Are available tomorrow (August 20th) to play the game.
If you are interested, please leave a comment below.
We will select some of you and send you instructions on how to access a special build with the fix in place. You'll need to download a small update (around 200mb*) containing the fix, but the build is otherwise the same as the live version of the game. Then all you'll have to do is play the game as you normally would; you'll match up against players on the live the game as you normally would.
We'll also ask you (privately) for your Player ID so we're able to track the error code and ensure that it's fixed.
* Note: The update will be larger than 200mb if you are currently on the PTB.
Please do not apply if you do not experience this error.
As much as we appreciate your enthusiasm, we are specifically looking for people who experience this error in order to test the fix.
Thank you to anyone who volunteers!
Update
Thank you to everyone who showed interest in testing this fix. We are happy to say that the test was incredibly successful, with zero sync errors received from any of the testers. We have pushed an update to everyone on Steam at 10:00 AM today with the fix.

Comments
No we didn't receive mail
I have SYNC 111/112 error i wanna join to please fix the error i lose more than 3M bloodpoints :(
I suffer from error 112 all the time.
I get this error costantly, if you need any help tracking it let me know!
I am willing, I want the solution of the error in the best way.
Hello,
I'm willing to volunteer.
I had already more than 5 times today.
I sent couple of emails also, with the screenshots when it happens, and I still have it.
Thanks.
i would like to help out!
la verdad me encataria ayudar para solucionar este error tan frustrante que nos tiene a muchos jugadores sufriendo en cada partida me ofresco.
I am available and currently playing if you are still taking volunteers.
I'd love to help!
I can help! <3
Is there still time to join? i have this error every match.
neither do I </3
Can I still voluteer?
I would be happy to help you :)
If you're still looking, I would like to help.
Will this patch get all my lost progress back? If I stand a chance at getting my progress back, count me in.
Just to be clear, my account has regressed 2-3 years in progress, I've lost almost everything I had after this error.
I volunteer. This error happens to me everyday.
I am down to help
I'd test it out I've lost hundreds of thousands of blood points as a new player
I'm willing to help if you still need it
I can help v:
ill volunteer!
Please I wann help, becaus all my matchs I have this problem!
i would be up to it as well but...guess i'm late.
still willing to help if needed
If it is not too late, I would like to help out with the testing! Cheers!
I got this error 44 games in a row so im more than happy to help.
i want to help too
Buenas noches creadores del juego me acaban de apareces 2 errores seguido al terminar partida y todos los puntos de sangre que tenía todos me los quito el juego y me dejó sin puntos ayúdenme o corrijan ese error por favor porque si es así como se mejoran los personajes si no hay puntos de sangre feliz noche
IM DOWN for that one. getting 112 error almost everytime i play.
If people are still needed, i would love to help as I have been getting the error every game for weeks.
I haven't played DBD for 2 days now because of this error. Would love to be part of this test drive.
I would like to help !! please
I'd help, although I've only experienced the problem at my current location, where I'll only be for a few more days. I hadn't experienced it before coming here.
I would love to volunteer!
I would love to volunteer
If your stil looking for people or for future testings i would be glad to help.
Been one who had all 3 Issues (Ranked Update Error, Error 111, Error 112) so far for around 1/2-1 Year
I'm down to help.
I would like to help.
I also want to help.
I haven't received the message yet.
I can help, every single match im having this error
If I can still volunteer I'd love to
i want to help, i get the error 112 in every match
I'm free the whole evening and night .. I wanna help!
Thanks a lot for this, I'd be willing to test.
Seems fixed already, good job!