Sabo squad
I played Wraith after prestige who I HATE. I had only predator for the rift and get the crotus Penn map and by the I mean THE map the one most people hate which doesnt need naming but ill just say it anyways. It was disturbed ward. So they werent anything to special, buuut omg were they obviously a swf. Nice 2 gens quick and bodyblocking with everyone healthy and sabo plays. Now one was dumb enough to go to killer shack and im sure you all know what hooks dont break. So I camped like I should have and because of that I ended up perfect game and a 4k. None of them deserved mercy, I chase an injured person *tap tap tap* more people following me, getting cocky healing right by me. And omg it felt great and it sucks they weren't on Xbox because id probably get salty messages and lets not forget one had a key. I believe it was a 4 man but it might have been 4 becausr the whole team except one had the same perks
Comments
Sabo squads are pretty terrible, or at least were before the horrendous toolbox nerf and hook changes. But there really is never a "camped like I should" moment, it is always a douche move. I play PC and have cancelled crossplay because every console killer I encountered camped and tunneled. IDK if y'all just think that is an exceptable way to play but I will stick with the PC crowd.
You must have played the same group I did! Three of those purple stick things that make the hooks be farther away from each other, two toolboxes and a flashlight. Anytime I got remotely close to picking someone up, they were there with the toolboxes to sabo the hook. I drop them to chase someone and the others swarm their downed comrade to heal. Basically made it (virtually) impossible to actually do anything.
I did finally manage to get one hooked and facecamped the hell out of them at that point because they were so God damn irritating (four gens popped by this point for reference) but of course the one with the flashlight must have had it superpowered because the millisecond it hit my eyes, he went blind and got the hooked person off the hook.
So unfortunately I did not get the happy ending like yours. I had one point where I had two of them down on the ground but tried to get one to the hook and they wiggled off. Hindsight is 20/20 but I absolutely regret not just slugging everyone at that point and letting them lie there and think about what they've done for four minutes or however long it takes to bleed out. Lesson learned for next go around I guess.
Honestly I agree I dont like it but id rather not get a 0k because im playing a weak killer with one perk against a team who has meta perks and communication. The reason camping and tunneling is valid is because of this! Second yeah console players can be bad, but so can every one and plus Microsoft store has a crossplay sign as well I believe right?
Yeah I'm good at seeing how a match will go and thats why I played like a jerk regrettably but they deserved it and it was necessary to win. But idk man I can't divulge their names, but idk if they were they ran a medkit 2 toolboxes and a key. One sabo and mom
Sabo teams are one of the best type of swfs to go against. If it's a choice with the bully groups that are only having fun if you aren't or the death squads that get 2 gens done before you've even loaded in - sabo plz