Bug Abuse w/ Clown

The movement bug where you go Billy speed with Clown is getting out of hand. So many people are abusing it, it's kinda unfair atm.

(When you keep cancelling the bottle you go super fast)

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Yeah I see that yesterday when I was watching one of the streamers. He wanted to show that so that the devs can fix it. He intentionally let the survivors escape.

  • It's certainly not Billy speed but I know what you're talking about.

  • On all platforms? I hardly see the clown.
  • I heard it is possible only on PS4, am I right?

  • @Nick said:
    The movement bug where you go Billy speed with Clown is getting out of hand. So many people are abusing it, it's kinda unfair atm.

    (When you keep cancelling the bottle you go super fast)

    Never seen it, but I harldy see clown AT ALL because people prefer viable killers.
    Anyway, someone got a clip of that? billy speed? I doubt that tbh

  • @Master said:

    @Nick said:
    The movement bug where you go Billy speed with Clown is getting out of hand. So many people are abusing it, it's kinda unfair atm.

    (When you keep cancelling the bottle you go super fast)

    Never seen it, but I harldy see clown AT ALL because people prefer viable killers.
    Anyway, someone got a clip of that? billy speed? I doubt that tbh

    It isn't Billy speed but it's still pretty fast.

  • I’ve not seen it yet.

  • Its on pc, using two reload speed addons. Keep spamming reload and you keep the speed. May be on ps4 as well
  • Not billy speed stop spreading lies, it is quicker but like ~10% at best so its not broken af.
    They should fix it by the 11th.

  • Yeah funny.. Not many people see clown so probably not a huge amount of people know about it, then someone thinks they are informing the Devs by posting it here on the forums.

    Basically letting everyone know.... Good idea. Chances are the Devs are aware of it. Maybe even post it in the bug forums, since it probably is already there.

    If you found a bug in this game... Chances are, you weren't the first to find it and all you are doing it informing more of the player base.

  • switch said:

    Not billy speed stop spreading lies, it is quicker but like ~10% at best so its not broken af.
    They should fix it by the 11th.

    Well he's as fast as a cloaked wraith.
  • I've tested it on PC, and the speed is normal, so I think it is not possible on PC, but on PS4/Xbox.

  • its an exploit, don't use it

  • switch said:

    Not billy speed stop spreading lies, it is quicker but like ~10% at best so its not broken af.
    They should fix it by the 11th.

    So cloaked Wraith speed
  • People do the same with Wraith. (Or used to?)

    Doubt it's bannable.

  • People saying that its not too bad but isnt it kinda gamebreaking? I mean... 125% speed clown? Thats a cloaked wraith with a weapon!
  • I had clown hop around the map like easter bunny today the entire game after falling in the basement

  • Yes I met this clown who was SONIC using the poison thing, 2 guys DC while he let me and the other one get some points and then killed us. He added me and showed me in KYF how the bug works. Hope the devs know about this and do something about it!
  • It's an exploit that increases the clown movement speed by 30%, support confirmed this to be an exploit. Report with video evidence and they'll be banned

  • That video is an exploit. I guess that's what people are talking about?

  • @Someissues said:
    It's an exploit that increases the clown movement speed by 30%, support confirmed this to be an exploit. Report with video evidence and they'll be banned

    stop reporting/banning kidz having funz plzzz

  • Yah, that's gonna get patched out.

    Expect a softban if you use it. That's obviously an exploit that shouldn't be used.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:
    Yah, that's gonna get patched out.

    Expect a softban if you use it. That's obviously an exploit that shouldn't be used.

    you talk like a mod or a dev, are you? oherwise expect the typical 7 weeks for the fix

  • If someone is exploiting a bug to gain a competitive advantage (and we can prove that they're doing it intentionally without a doubt), yes, they can be banned for it. The same goes for any other exploit.

    I'm going to go ahead and lock this here though because drawing attention to it isn't going to cause anything good to happen, it's only going to make it more common.