We need a "petite" male charachter
So you're probably here because I used the word "petite" but for the lack of better word, its honestly the best to describe.
I want a short petite male charachter. Like a Michael J Fox in Back to The Future. Or Kevin Hart or Tom Holland .
Both Fox & Hart are listed at 5'4" & Holland is at 5'8"
A male charachter with a similar built size as some of the female charachters. That would be dope.



Comments
here :)
Chucky?
Nah lets get a trap in here
Tom Holland is of average height, just FYI. That's not "petite" by any stretch of the imagination, it's just that his costars are typically much taller than he is.
Should I call Trapper?
Isn't Steve petite? Or are we talking unlicensed?
i am 5ft lets bring Mushwin in there! so okay not Male but!!! lol
I'd be down for that, smaller men, also with taller and bigger woman(male size)
More variety
Dude we need a Danny Devito looking guy, F the "petite boy", give us a fat manlet.
This isn't creating a WWE character!
Trapper and a Trap bro absolute best future survivor killer combo
You have Steve.
I rather have the next chapter introduce us to an Egyptian Killer along with two Survivors. One Egyptian male and a Black female from a neighboring country such as Nigeria or Somalia. They should also have plenty of diverse cultural cosmetics and outfits. As much as I love Claudette, we need at least one more Black female.
Id be okay with the Egyptian male being petite though.
Yes a tiny top. I've been waiting for one of those.
Make the Egyptian male look like Rami Malek. He's barely taller than Tom Holland and is of Egyptian descent.
we need to do something about Aces large hands lol
Definitely this. We need a Danny Devito looking guy before we get a Tom Holland type of guy.
Tom Holland is cute as ######### and I want him in the game before DeVito.
Imagine chasing a little fat troll vaulting through windows and ######### though.
Imagine chasing Tom Holland's cute little ass, though.
I'd rather laugh at a short fat man running from a killer with belly physics of clown.
go to sleeeep