New killer may have the worst power in the game.

He needs a smaller collision box while rushing, and normal lunge turning. His ability actively hinders him.


Currently, the most optimal method is purposefully whiffing a hit during the rush just to gain distance on survivors, which is extremely boring to play as and against.

Comments

  • Small reminder thats it's the PTB, aiming to... test it's power & stuff ? It may be subject to change, I hope they make their grey addon for power hitboxes basekit since it's so useful to know where your power hitboxes actually hit or not.

  • They can't code hotboxes for #########..

    How the hell did they think capable of creating a killer this dependent on hit boxes.

    I'm also thinking they can't reduce his collision, as that would be mess with survivors body block as well.

  • @Veen said:

    Small reminder thats it's the PTB, aiming to... test it's power & stuff ? It may be subject to change, I hope they make their grey addon for power hitboxes basekit since it's so useful to know where your power hitboxes actually hit or not.

    I honestly think that they should change his whole power, it's such a boring and stupid power to begin with. And hitting objects to be able to continue the sprint is ridiculous.

  • This content has been removed.
  • When people actually have time to learn the killer and all the different places to bounce off of, I think he actually may have as high a skill ceiling as the Huntress, maybe even higher. It'll be insane on indoor levels too

  • @Veen said:

    Small reminder thats it's the PTB, aiming to... test it's power & stuff ? It may be subject to change, I hope they make their grey addon for power hitboxes basekit since it's so useful to know where your power hitboxes actually hit or not.

    PTB is mostly to find bugs. This is the most important role of the ptb.

    They rarely do major buffs or nerfs for killers or perks. These changes are a lot of the time small tweaks. The last killer (I think) that got changed a lot at the ptb was ghostface.

    And I agree that grey add-on is very good and should be base kit, because of how bad his steering is.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    When people actually have time to learn the killer and all the different places to bounce off of, I think he actually may have as high a skill ceiling as the Huntress, maybe even higher. It'll be insane on indoor levels too

    HOW?!?!?!


    He has almost no normal turning control, he skates across the ground with exaggerated movement if he does try to turn, and his lunge has a maximum rotation cap that can be easily avoided.