Me after I SLAUGHTER a toxic swf group

❤️

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What that you finally reached prestige 3?
Great movie.
It's not hard though because they all play like boosted apes when they're in a 4 man altruistic mindset.
No, they just don't care and still want to have fun with their bully simulator.
How dare you hurting their ego by sacrificing them ?
I just got a 4k because the team was over altruistic. Instead of killing 2 i killed all of them ^^
What what the toxic thing they did?
Loop?
I shall simply say congrats to the OP and facepalm my way through the rest of the usual argument that inevitably spawns like mushrooms after rain.
Drop pallets - toxic
Using tools provided by the game in a proper way - toxic
Swf - toxic (doesnt matter if most of the swfs group up to have fun with their friends instead of being competitive)
Vault twice in a row to counter mind games - toxic
And so on...
Fortunatelly not all killer mains think that way.
Damn, what an achievement xD.
Nope, just simply congrats. Your added extras are optional i guess, but they aren't mine. I am 0% interested in the usual arguments.
Me after I SLAUGHTER a toxic swf group
How dare we hurt your ego by escaping
PS: have a nice weekend
That or tea bagging after every Pallet single Pallet stun. Though sometimes I do this on purpose and “take the bait” at a Pallet dropper because I like to use Enduring and Brutal Strength. They quickly burn through Pallets.
That why I posted my own meme of Lucifer saying “Wasn’t that fun? Let’s play again!” I feel deliciously evil and powerful after I ruin some toxic SWF group, who’s only goal is to make me as angry as possible and they think they can get away with it. I don’t mind doing what you need to in order to survive, but it’s the ones who intentionally aren’t trying to play the game. Just trying make you as upset and ruin your experience as much as possible that I feel happy I ruined their little “fun time” right back.
Wish I knew how to make fire spew from behind me. All I do when I beat a SWF group is shake my head up and down....and maybe lunge at the air... (._. )
Just wanted to get that off my chest, k bye. ❤️