Does giving props to another player do anything?
Just curious 🤷🏼♂️
For those who may not know what I'm talking about, it's when you give another player a thumbs up after the match.
Just curious 🤷🏼♂️
For those who may not know what I'm talking about, it's when you give another player a thumbs up after the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It gives them props.
+to Props when they play a prop hunt game. When they win, you know it was you that gave them those props.
Currently, no. Apparently what used to happen a few years ago was the devs kept a record of how many props everyone received and they planned to show who had the most props during their live streams. But then a bunch of farming killers got props by survivor players so the top prop players were all known farmers. It got abused like most things added so after a while they dropped the idea and I don't think props have done anything since.
@darkcloudlink ⬆️ This is the answer I got when I asked the community
Hope it helps!
I wish the player got notified when they got props though. I've done that to so many nice teammates and killers and now I'm sad to know that no one finds out
They should at least say "__ Player gave you props". That way those of us on console could at least be like "Hey, good game!" to those on other consoles/pc.
So that's what the 2v8 mode will be. Not a regular match with 2 killers and 8 survivors, but 2 killers searching for 8 prop survivors 😄
Yeah I agree, I also like @AndreasB 's idea of receiving extra bloodpoints when someone gives you props
Edit: sorry I meant xp