What does these addons do
Grease and long guide bar addons from bubba. I dont understand them, also tried them both and i dont feel anything special.
Tagged:
Dev
Grease and long guide bar addons from bubba. I dont understand them, also tried them both and i dont feel anything special.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats because theyre essentially worthless and barely change anything
What this man said.
They allow you to rev the chainsaw longer (press-let go-press-let go keeping the charge bar somewhere in the middle) before you go into a tantrum.
Yo, any news on a Clow buff? Or are we pretending he's overrated still?
Off-topic.
Next!
Haha thanks i understood. Have a good day.
A joke nonetheless
Am I the only one that liked the movement speed during tantrum add-ons? I actually managed to down 2 survivors that got too cocky with it.
Dont mind that kid, he only wants attention. Thanks for your comment :)
Pretty much lol. I dont use addons on bubba, but when i do, i usually use chili, maybe just one of the engravings and the faster cooldown one.