What Video Game Licence Do You Want?

With chapter 16 confirming that full video game chapters are on the table (Bill was a paragraph and a marketing stunt for steam), I'd like to know what some people think. While some of this stuff might not be entirely video game related (Slender and SCP), the games are by far the most well known media of the franchise.

Comments

  • I can't edit the spelling mistake out of Containment lol.

  • The Evil Within would be my vote.

    Preferably with Laura as the killer, but not sure how they could make her work in this type of game.

    So perhaps Ruvik would suffice. It would be easy to do him.

    Or maybe even Anima from the sequel, but could be a bit too spirit-esque.

  • Bioshock

    Preferably with a Big Daddy as the killer and Booker as the survivor

  • Among these, FNAF is the one I would like the most, but Resident Evil and Outlast would be awesome too! And also The Evil Within and Until Down.

  • i really would love both fnaf and scp, scp more though

  • I'd like a collaboration of the old 90's & 00's psychological classics like Rule of Rose, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, and so on.

  • Amnesia was such an iconic horror game from the last decade. It pretty much built the base for so many indie horror games. Also the Gatherers are so gruesome that it would fit perfectly on Dead by Daylight.


    Also, we haven't got a castle/mansion map yet. So I think it would be such a good chapter.

  • Resident Evil could have potential, at least for survivors. Nemesis as killer, I don't know, he would have to be something very different from the Oni.

  • i choose nemesis as a killer and jill as a survivor!

  • @Inferno427 said:

    Bioshock

    Preferably with a Big Daddy as the killer and Booker as the survivor

    This.

  • @cheetocultleader said:

    I'd like a collaboration of the old 90's & 00's psychological classics like Rule of Rose, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil, Parasite Eve, and so on.

    Fatal Frame for sure.

  • @musefan said:

    The Evil Within would be my vote.

    Preferably with Laura as the killer, but not sure how they could make her work in this type of game.

    So perhaps Ruvik would suffice. It would be easy to do him.

    Or maybe even Anima from the sequel, but could be a bit too spirit-esque.

    Or Shade from Evil Within 1 would be awesome. I always found her to be the creepiest.

    DB612B10-6FD8-4B37-BFB1-5E93080DB938.jpeg


  • I never played any of the DLC so not familiar with her. Looks pretty cool though, but is she "main" enough to be the killer? We only get one after all.

  • I would love FNaf in DBD but also Outlast. I just don't think Resident Evil wil lget into the game due to the fact they already have game similar to DBD

  • The only licences I want are Jason and then maybe Hellraiser.

    I could even do without Alien.

  • The Last of Us would be my first choice but I feel like they could hit up Trevor Henderson and do a Sirenhead thing

  • I thnk it'd be cool as Hell to work a Hunter or Smoker mechanically into Dead By Daylight's gameplay.

  • Bloodborne. I’d want the new killer to be Father Gascoigne. It’d be awesome to use an extending axe, a flintlock pistol and have his wife Viola as a survivor. Plus it could be an opportunity to have a new game mode where basically a killer must work with a survivor. Other team could be another killer, survivors, or a mix of the two

    D812B98C-AC96-4414-B0F5-A60F23790C10.jpeg F0D68233-996C-43C1-9184-91B50E00C5BD.jpeg


  • @musefan said:

    The Evil Within would be my vote.

    Preferably with Laura as the killer, but not sure how they could make her work in this type of game.

    So perhaps Ruvik would suffice. It would be easy to do him.

    Or maybe even Anima from the sequel, but could be a bit too spirit-esque.

    If the Evil Within ever comes to Dead By Daylight, it's gotta be The Keeper or nothing at all

    image.png

    Pyramid Head needs a buddy who has a different shaped head. Much like how Demo(gorgon) is awaiting his distant cousin Xeno(morph)

  • @Seiko300 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1541225#Comment_1541225

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1543188#Comment_1543188

    If the Evil Within ever comes to Dead By Daylight, it's gotta be The Keeper or nothing at all

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1VCL037J850H/image.png

    Pyramid Head needs a buddy who has a different shaped head. Much like how Demo(gorgon) is awaiting his distant cousin Xeno(morph)

    Yeah I though about him, but just figured a bit too similar to PH. Well, in as much as they have something on their head lol

    I guess "The Keeper" is already a valid killer name though.

  • @VolseniMack said:

    Bloodborne. I’d want the new killer to be Father Gascoigne. It’d be awesome to use an extending axe, a flintlock pistol and have his wife Viola as a survivor. Plus it could be an opportunity to have a new game mode where basically a killer must work with a survivor. Other team could be another killer, survivors, or a mix of the two

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W22A76XL7G3R/d812b98c-ac96-4414-b0f5-a60f23790c10.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KU50PQI140CY/f0d68233-996c-43c1-9184-91b50e00c5bd.jpeg

    Too similar to Deathslinger, make it a skin instead?

  • That's a cool as heck concept. How would she be implemented?

  • Nah, dude, the pistol would act as a shotgun, like in BB. Besides he’d be mostly using his axe anyway, and there would be an opportunity to turn into a beast

  • Outlast is actually kinda similar to the Doctor's lore with all the experiments, mental institutions and secret "mk-ultra-ish" organizations. And because of that I kinda doubt they will even bring this to light. But because this game terrified me so much during my first walkthrough and because I love it so much, I would appreciate having Outlast Chapter in DbD.

    I would probably prefer Richard Trager as a killer. Killer name could be The Surgeon or something like that. It would be nice if he had some voice lines, which he would say either while being in a chase (and after leaving survivor) or while being out of chase, but having somone in his terror radius (kinda like basekit-Whispers). Other options might include Chris Walker (The Guard) or Eddie Gluskin (The Groom). First one is sort of the "face" of the first part, and the second one is definitely the most notable character from Whistleblower. It also could be Walrider (The Swarm, or simply The Walrider), but I don't think it would do much justice to this character as it can't be seen with human eyes (then again, Pyramid Head also originally could've been seen only by James Sunderland and no one else). If we are talking the second part, the only viable option seems to be Marta (The Worshiper? The Cultist? The Devotee?).

    As for the survivor - it could be either Miles or Waylon or even Blake. The best decision, though, would be probably to take Miles (as he is the protagonist of a more iconic first part) and bring Waylon and Blake as legendary skins, because they are mostly the same, except that Blake has at least some personality.

    Map is kinda tricky, because we already have Asylum and Corn Field, but the most logical variant (hehe) would probably be a mix of locations from the first part, I guess.

  • Seen this post and a video posted on YT have they already anounced a resident evil chapter ?

  • @Neuslock said:

    Seen this post and a video posted on YT have they already anounced a resident evil chapter ?

    Nah, The Silent Hill chapter made speculation for video game licences skyrocket.

  • time to be bullied for voting the scary bear game

    jokes aside, I do love FNAF and would love to see (as beaten into the ground as it is) springtrap arrive, and we have a survivor from the games to use once security breach comes out. close second would be resident evil though.

  • @Elcopollo said:

    Outlast is actually kinda similar to the Doctor's lore with all the experiments, mental institutions and secret "mk-ultra-ish" organizations. And because of that I kinda doubt they will even bring this to light. But because this game terrified me so much during my first walkthrough and because I love it so much, I would appreciate having Outlast Chapter in DbD.

    I would probably prefer Richard Trager as a killer. Killer name could be The Surgeon or something like that. It would be nice if he had some voice lines, which he would say either while being in a chase (and after leaving survivor) or while being out of chase, but having somone in his terror radius (kinda like basekit-Whispers). Other options might include Chris Walker (The Guard) or Eddie Gluskin (The Groom). First one is sort of the "face" of the first part, and the second one is definitely the most notable character from Whistleblower. It also could be Walrider (The Swarm, or simply The Walrider), but I don't think it would do much justice to this character as it can't be seen with human eyes (then again, Pyramid Head also originally could've been seen only by James Sunderland and no one else). If we are talking the second part, the only viable option seems to be Marta (The Worshiper? The Cultist? The Devotee?).

    As for the survivor - it could be either Miles or Waylon or even Blake. The best decision, though, would be probably to take Miles (as he is the protagonist of a more iconic first part) and bring Waylon and Blake as legendary skins, because they are mostly the same, except that Blake has at least some personality.

    Map is kinda tricky, because we already have Asylum and Corn Field, but the most logical variant (hehe) would probably be a mix of locations from the first part, I guess.

    i would love an outlast chapter all your ideas are awesome and i hope this happens one day soon