Insidious Rework Idea

Make it mute all noises emanated by the Killer by 50/75/100%. So no footsteps or breathing. Demo can stealth now, and Demo buffs are the only things that truly matter in this game.

(Might sound OP, but we still have sight to rely on. Or Spine Chill.)

Comments

  • @Jallybwan said:

    Make it mute all noises emanated by the Killer by 50/75/100%. So no footsteps or breathing. Demo can stealth now, and Demo buffs are the only things that truly matter in this game.

    (Might sound OP, but we still have sight to rely on. Or Spine Chill.)

    is it always activated or does need to be activated by something

  • @GamingHulk123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/182353/insidious-rework-idea

    is it always activated or does need to be activated by something

    Preferably always active. Otherwise I wouldn't really see the point in running it over Dark Devotion or Tinkerer.

  • So you want a Tier 1 Myers running at 115% speed with a Chainsaw. Because that's what Billy and Bubba would 100% use every match if this were to happen

    I know you're trolling but lol, absolutely not

  • @RakimSockem said:

    So you want a Tier 1 Myers running at 115% speed with a Chainsaw. Because that's what Billy and Bubba would 100% use every match if this were to happen

    I know you're trolling but lol, absolutely not

    He/She didnt meant the Terror Radios. Also special things like the Chainsaw still have to nake noises, only things like Footsteps/breathing and maybe loud Raaaaawhhhs or something from Demogorgon.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    So you want a Tier 1 Myers running at 115% speed with a Chainsaw. Because that's what Billy and Bubba would 100% use every match if this were to happen

    I know you're trolling but lol, absolutely not

    Thank you for your constructive criticism. I will now proceed to cure cancer with this helpful, innovative guidance you have provided me with.

    Also, Billy can already get an even better combination with Apex Muffler and Iridescent Brick.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1538341#Comment_1538341

    He/She didnt meant the Terror Radios. Also special things like the Chainsaw still have to nake noises, only things like Footsteps/breathing and maybe loud Raaaaawhhhs or something from Demogorgon.

    Yeah, I'm mainly talking about the clump clump clump SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE from Demodoggo.

  • Oop, thanks Rizzo for putting it in the right category. My bad.