Who do you think will get reworked the next mid-chapter?

I don´t even know if there will be another rework, and if there will be, who do you think it´ll be?

Thanks for answers!

Comments

  • Likely to be huntress. Her add-ons are not standardized and she has some absurd addons

  • Clown or Huntress. My bets are definitely Clown, didn't they say they were already working on him?

  • Huntress then Myers to get their addons at 4common,5 uncommon,5 rare,4 vartly rare and 2 ultra rare.And after them pig probably or clown.I would like a legion addon pass and some power adjustments.

  • Even when reworks are nice and all, I'd rather get something different this time.

    I just hope for large perk updates patch. Lucky break buff to make it permanent is long overdue.

  • I think Huntress. She will get her addons turned into memes, and a cooldown slapped on her hatchets.

  • @HolyLadyGaga said:

    Clown or Huntress. My bets are definitely Clown, didn't they say they were already working on him?

    They changed him that he no longer slows down with his bottles and said that they weren't going to touch him anymore, so I doubt they will rework him.

    Rather than rework, I hope they change multiple addons of at least a couple of killers, not focus on just one (at this rate, in 2030 all the bad addons will have changed). And I hope they don't make addons like Hillbilly or some Leatherface addons.

    PS: I hope they change the addons of Demogorgon, the only ones that are worth it are the brown ones.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I think Huntress. She will get her addons turned into memes, and a cooldown slapped on her hatchets.

    I hope you are wrong. Man I hope you are wrong. But, why wouldn't they ruin another good killer.

  • @DingHurf said:

    I don´t even know if there will be another rework, and if there will be, who do you think it´ll be?

    Thanks for answers!

    I'm hoping they finally rework Wraith and his Perks.

  • myers or huntress

  • Huntress. She's the only one with the wrong amount of addons. They'll probably try and slap a power bar on her of some kind just for the sake of it

  • @TheBus4K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1537347#Comment_1537347

    They changed him that he no longer slows down with his bottles and said that they weren't going to touch him anymore, so I doubt they will rework him.

    Rather than rework, I hope they change multiple addons of at least a couple of killers, not focus on just one (at this rate, in 2030 all the bad addons will have changed). And I hope they don't make addons like Hillbilly or some Leatherface addons.

    PS: I hope they change the addons of Demogorgon, the only ones that are worth it are the brown ones.

    Nah, they are still looking into Clown. But the Bottle Change was something that they could do basically instantly, so they did that. Even tho I think that he needs a little bit more attention, because his power has the potential to be pretty oppressive.


    @Topic:

    I just guess that they will rework some Perks and not a Killer. Maybe some Maps.

    Next Killer for a Rework/Change would be Huntress IMO, because of her Add Ons.

  • Hopefully it's Keys and Mori's, but I agree Huntress is long overdue for some add-on adjustments

  • @DingHurf said:

    I don´t even know if there will be another rework, and if there will be, who do you think it´ll be?

    Thanks for answers!

    likely piggy and huntress, the hunting gals

  • I'm expecting Clown or Pig.

  • I seem to recall them saying they are still working on Clown shortly after his Silent Hill buff so that’s my guess.