Who Would You NOT Want In The Game???

Any I did not think of select "Other".



I suck.....

Comments

  • inb4 all the springtrap votes lmao


    It (2017/19) really didn't appeal to me, and pennywise was the least scary thing i've seen in a horror film that I know of. seeing him in would look goofy to me, and isn't he a cosmic entity? he could in lore possibly beat the hell out of the entity, take it's lunch money, and then yoink the whole trials idea since it feeds on fear. but to be fair I don't know anything, just going off of what I heard when I last saw him brought up on here


    and if anyone votes steve, how dare they! steve is a true icon and deserves to be a chapter smh my head /s

  • No one, tbh? For example, I'm not interested in Xenomorph or Candyman being added into the game, but since I'm not a little baby I won't throw a tantrum if they are. Honestly anything that people hype is ok for me, even if I'm not particularly interested in it.

  • Steve from minecraft? Did you smoke something?

  • I'd even want Springtrap over Pennywise, to be honest.

  • I'd take Steve over this, and I hate Minecraft.

  • None of the IT movies have ever been any good, especially the last two which were hot garbage imo. I also just really, really, don't like his design.

  • Candy man would just be discount Freddy or better Freddy

  • I don't really hate the idea of anything, of course there are some I wouldn't care for but theres nothing I'm actively against. I mean I guess something really stupid like jeff the killer but theres no way anyone would actually consider him worth appearing.

  • Check out the chapter 17 teaser!!!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Steve from Minecraft?

    Is there a joke that I'm missing, or did you just feel like being random?

    To answer the question though, I really can't say. I can think of plenty that I'd like to see in the game (the Xenomorph, Art the Clown, Harry Warden), and some that I wouldn't really care if they made it or not (Chucky, Springtrap, Slenderman), but I can't think of any I'd be actively against, except for maybe the really stupid ones like Sonic.exe.

    Ehhhh, I was just being random for that sorry if you don't like it.

  • I've never played Five Night's at Freddy's, couldn't care less about Springtrap and the constant threads about him are kind of annoying.

  • There could be only one Steve.

    Steve Hair.

  • Depends. If it was an original approach with new visuals I would like it. But if it was the visuals of the film then no.

  • Bro, Steve from Minecraft is more appealing than Springtrap (as of writing) lmao

  • I would love a 'real' version of Steve from Minecraft. But it would never happen😆


    I don't want Supernatural in DBD.

  • I like steve, his axe is creepy, and he is perfect for dbd