I got to be honest...I'm a little scared to play killer
Before the MMR went live I was constantly facing red rank swf despite only being a rank 13 killer. Now that the MMR has been deactivated I've been a little hesitant to hop back into a killer match, but I've heard good things about cross-play.
Is anyone getting matched with people far more experienced than them? Do you find that the rankings are fairly balanced?
Comments
If you're already anxious about it, don't bother. The matchmaking is not going to get better. You're still going to get matched against thousands of hours survivors because there aren't enough killers
Not to mention devs dont really care about killers plight. Or console players.
It’s not so bad. For some reason it seems a bit smoother too. ???
not going be any worst then it has been.
It's fun tho. Hitting people just feels good.
I find that when I get a Merciless killer rank the next few matches survivors are so sweaty you can't even grab them off gens. When I'm starting to do poorly the game gives me absolute derplords.
It all evens out.
I thought as much. Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback.
Playing killer will not always be easy. Crossplay has helped a lot and with MMR currently disabled, you should get more accurate matches based on your level. You have to learn your tiles as killer and learn when to break off. In the end, 4 great survivors will always beat 1 great killer so don't take a loss too hard. You got this. Just practice, look on YouTube for tile guides and just keep doing your best. You'll get it.