Please remove the DLC shards from the bloodweb.
I really hate the DLC shards. They pollute the bloodweb ultra rare RNG. They should simply be removed. They might have been a good idea at one point but a better system could be implemented to let people test out DLC killers. With the store now we could instead make DLC trials purchasable with shards. Say 1000 shards buys you a one time 2hr trial period of the killer. (2 hours specifically in a game killing survivors) This would give people an opportunity to test out a killer and it would not pollute the bloodweb.
Comments
...just ignore it?
Simple solution is to buy the DLC or the characters with shards, support the developers if you play enough for this to be a problem for you.
You cant ignore it. You can choose not to buy it which is what i do but it still wastes the ultra rare rng.
I would agree however you cant buy licensed characters with shards.
Yeah. The lil splinter shits get in the way of actually useful things...
I agree.
But here at BHVR we want everyone to have a chance to play all the killers. Even the poopy ones :chuffed:
So you better cherish that Freddy splinter. No perks or addons, gimme a break xD
I never get them...Oh yeah, that is because i have the DLC. Guess there is a perk to buying the DLC.