What Killer should I buy next?

I currently have Ghostface, PH, Demogorgon, Freddy, and Huntress. I'm not really sure what other killer I should buy.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • t3h cL0wnz cuz its t3h funz!!1oneeleven11

  • Clown, although a weak killer, brings nice perks - bamboozle and pgtw.

    Plague has great teachables too. I can also recommend michael myers.

    Go with these, many of their perks are used in a variety of killer builds.

  • Yeah I'd say clown as well for the perks. Leatherface because he's good now and god tier blood Point perk. Also death Slinger because antiloop and zoning easy kills.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    Clown, although a weak killer, brings nice perks - bamboozle and pgtw.

    Plague has great teachables too. I can also recommend michael myers.

    Go with these, many of their perks are used in a variety of killer builds.

    I'm kinda caught between leatherface, oni, and pig. Are any of those better than your picks, in terms of perks and powers?

  • @Chromeskull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533331#Comment_1533331

    I'm kinda caught between leatherface, oni, and pig. Are any of those better than your picks, in terms of perks and powers?

    100% Leatherface then if you boiled it down to those three, Oni is also very very strong though but harder to learn.

  • You want to spend money on video games?

    And there are people who are dying of hunger, because they cannot buy food.🙄

  • Piggu, the answer is always Piggu

  • @PoisonAsh said:

    You want to spend money on video games?

    And there are people who are dying of hunger, because they cannot buy food.🙄

    Yeah, I hate people who enjoy video games enough to want to fund their creators.

    Honestly dude, we are aware, doesn't mean we can't use the money we earned on things we like.

  • Are you looking for a licensed character or original??

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    Are you looking for a licensed character or original??

    Don't really care. Just want to have some fun and not get screamed at for using them.

  • @Chromeskull said:

    I currently have Ghostface, PH, Demogorgon, Freddy, and Huntress. I'm not really sure what other killer I should buy.

    Unfortunately there is no killer that strikes the centre of "good perks, good and fun ability". Personally Id recommend clown, he's not good by any means, but he is pretty fun and comes with 2 amazing perks.

    However if you play a killer reliant on BBQ (like freddy) then Id get LF. BBQ also gives BP so if you don't play many games a day this will help you get efficient BP gains.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/181767/what-killer-should-i-buy-next

    Unfortunately there is no killer that strikes the centre of "good perks, good and fun ability". Personally Id recommend clown, he's not good by any means, but he is pretty fun and comes with 2 amazing perks.

    However if you play a killer reliant on BBQ (like freddy) then Id get LF. BBQ also gives BP so if you don't play many games a day this will help you get efficient BP gains.

    I recently stopped playing Freddy, and have just been doing KYF, since I get all the perks, add-ons, and offerings to mess around with. Also since it fun to chase my terrified friend and listen to his screams.

  • @Chromeskull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533530#Comment_1533530

    I recently stopped playing Freddy, and have just been doing KYF, since I get all the perks, add-ons, and offerings to mess around with. Also since it fun to chase my terrified friend and listen to his screams.

    Ah well in that case clown might not be the best, if you ever consider public matches though always consider getting him.

    Deathslinger is probably one of the most terrifying killers even to high tier players. His low TR is just the cherry on top. Though you do need good aim and prediction to be good with him.

    If you're going for mainly KYF with your friends then piggy is a good choice IMO, stealth scares and pressure with the RBT is pretty fun.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533536#Comment_1533536

    Ah well in that case clown might not be the best, if you ever consider public matches though always consider getting him.

    Deathslinger is probably one of the most terrifying killers even to high tier players. His low TR is just the cherry on top. Though you do need good aim and prediction to be good with him.

    If you're going for mainly KYF with your friends then piggy is a good choice IMO, stealth scares and pressure with the RBT is pretty fun.

    See, my problem with Deathslinger, is that when I do actually play the game I get screamed at and abused. Not my cup of tea.

  • First, stop worrying about what anybody says about you playing a killer or running a certain build. You're restricting yourself because of ones opinion.

    For a killer, I would suggest either clown or plague. Mostly due to their perks that often help you map pressure. Plague is fun and easy to play, especially when corrupt is activated. Clown is weaker but strong in 1v1, fun imo

  • Spirit is fun, she's like a next level wraith. High skill ceiling too and survivors panic or refuse to play against her :)

  • Freddy for the easy mode, PH for the fun

  • @Chromeskull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533514#Comment_1533514

    Don't really care. Just want to have some fun and not get screamed at for using them.

    There is no killer that won't generate oceanic salt levels.

    @Chromeskull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533556#Comment_1533556

    See, my problem with Deathslinger, is that when I do actually play the game I get screamed at and abused. Not my cup of tea.

    Turn off chat.

    @EmpireWinner said:

    First, stop worrying about what anybody says about you playing a killer or running a certain build. You're restricting yourself because of ones opinion.

    For a killer, I would suggest either clown or plague. Mostly due to their perks that often help you map pressure. Plague is fun and easy to play, especially when corrupt is activated. Clown is weaker but strong in 1v1, fun imo

    Plague is bugged, Clown is bad. Not saying they're not fun though. I have all killers. OP is asking a very subjective question that really no one can answer but them.

  • @Chromeskull said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533331#Comment_1533331

    I'm kinda caught between leatherface, oni, and pig. Are any of those better than your picks, in terms of perks and powers?

    I suggest you go with Leatherface then. BBQ is the most important grinding perk and a staple in many killer builds.

    Oni is awesome but I wouldn´t recommend him unless you have fitting teachables unlocked.

  • @Tricks said:

    Freddy for the easy mode, PH for the fun

    Have both of those, wanted to try someone new

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533520#Comment_1533520

    There is no killer that won't generate oceanic salt levels.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533561#Comment_1533561

    Turn off chat.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1533675#Comment_1533675

    Plague is bugged, Clown is bad. Not saying they're not fun though. I have all killers. OP is asking a very subjective question that really no one can answer but them.

    See, I play xbox. I literally can't turn of chat and can't just ignore them since they could be friendly.

  • i would usually recommend buying licensed DLCs first (The Halloween Chapter, LEATHERFACE, A Nightmare On Elm Street, The Saw Chapter, Ghost Face, Stranger Things Chapter and Silent Hill Chapter), as you can get all the others for free with playtime.

    considering the ones you already have, i'd personally go for them in this order:

    1. Leatherface (LEATHERFACE (duh..))
    2. Michael Myers (The Halloween Chapter)
    3. Amanda Young (The Saw Chapter)


  • Wraith!

    Oh wait, #########.

    I mean uhh, Spirit or smthn.

    Or Cannibal to quickly get Barbecue & Chili and reduce the grind by half.

  • Myers. He's a really fun killer and he comes with STBFL perk which is terrific on many killers.