How OP Amanda(Pig) is
I just love those free kills babe, that's why I play pig - the most braindead and OP killer in the game. Occasionally their heads just explode without me even being near them, how busted is that?
I just love those free kills babe, that's why I play pig - the most braindead and OP killer in the game. Occasionally their heads just explode without me even being near them, how busted is that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And you have me mistaken if you think you'll rope me into a frivolous argument. You take care.
Where's this imaginative argumentative? Again you seem to mistaken me for someone else. What argument are/did WE have? 🤔
You think that there's a Pig thread that I'm NOT involved in? And yeah. This is a total bait/joke post.
Probably me lol. I destroy with her lmao
Lmao, I doubt it was since I'm on mobile for the time being. Hopefully i'll be on PC after christmas...
Ok lol. I love pig.
By far shes one of the more fun killers to go against😅
agree, pls nerf pig
And to play😂
#Pig is OP
YES - she's knees must overheat while squatting/crouching