A Survivor Transforming Killer?
How Cool Would It Be To Have a Killer That Can Transform Into Survivors???
How Cool Would It Be To Have a Killer That Can Transform Into Survivors???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be cool until you run into SWF with voice comms.
Did Not Think About That, I Play On Switch So I Don't Run Into Many SWFs With Voice Comms.
I've been thinking about this too, I have imagined this as like a demon possession, when first, killer can see what is going on with a random survivor eyes; then you perform soul swap with survivor and survivor stuck in killer/demon body and cannot do anything -- the demon, on the other hand can control survivor body for a short period of time and perform a hit.
During this time, the survivor eyes start glowing red. Once possessed survivor performs a successful hit, it permanently completes body swap with the demon: surv teleports to killer location and killer teleports to surv location
Their entire power would be hard countered by SWF existing.
That Claudette didn't do the point gesture when you asked? It's the Killer and you're already running to the nearest Pallet.
BHVR has stated this'll never happen, sorry.