BUBBA'S BASEMENT MAKES SURVIVORS SALTY

So I'm still playing with bubba hours and hours after the recent add on buff, and I have this (old but now even stronger ) bubba's basement build to rush matches AFAF, and even compete with teams of 3000/4000 hrs

The build is: IRON GRASP, AGITATION, TERRITORIAL IMPERATIVE RUIN

How to do it: Check where the basement is, and protect the closest gens to the basement AT ANY COST, EVEN SHOULD YOU LOSE 2/3 GENS. Patrol the 3 gen area as much as possible, and don't let them touch those 3 gens!

If you are 100% sure there isn't anyone in that particular area of the map, go across the map and try to down someone. If you cannot afford to hook into the basement, try to hook them as close as you can to that specific area of the map.

If you hooked into the basement, go away from the basement for territorial imperative, but always check if there's someone near, territorial should be only a failsafe if you didn't pay enough attention or if you wanna risk going a bit further to the other gens.

Prevent them from getting out of the basement, down salty rescuers and that's it.

IF YOU EVER MENAGED TO DOWN ANOTHER SURVIVOR JUST SLUG HIM, DON'T LET THEM WIN WITH BORROWED TIME, HUGE ADVICE.

Once you killed they first person the match will slow down a lot, and you can even afford to pip!

Comments

  • @Samwise444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1532033#Comment_1532033

    Just so you know though, there are plenty of ways to ruin people's experiences without doing enough to get banned.

    So? Many people say spirit ruins your experience because there's no counter, same as deathslinger and few even say as nurse.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1531916#Comment_1531916

    You said the previous comment survivors have no option against this strat. And now you say it isn't possible to 3 gen if you run iron grasp. What's the point man?

    You misunderstood. "Keeping away from the basement" won't be possible for the survivors sine you are running iron grasp/agitation while also actively blocking the 3 gens closest to the basement from being completed.

  • @TheVVitch said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1531969#Comment_1531969

    You misunderstood. "Keeping away from the basement" won't be possible for the survivors sine you are running iron grasp/agitation while also actively blocking the 3 gens closest to the basement from being completed.

    ... do you know that 3 yeard ago iron grasp got nerfed, right? because you can't go across the map with bubba's basement, you can move 70 meters maximum before they wiggle

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1532049#Comment_1532049

    So? Many people say spirit ruins your experience because there's no counter, same as deathslinger and few even say as nurse.

    Lol. You think this has do with killers and perks. I actually have no problem with your build. If it works for you then good for you. It won't work on everyone though. This has to do with intent and not people being salty over a killer that they can't counter. IF you enter into a game with the intent of making everyone else miserable, there are ways of doing it without getting banned. I also firmly believe that if you do that, it says a lot about you as a person. Again, this is directed at everyone. People's ego clouds their judgement and they take it out on others in horrible ways.

    I had a game where I was a Myers and popped tier 3. Game was over in 4 minutes. The team chose to rush the hook even though I was leaving to patrol. They got angry at me, but I pointed out to them that it was stupid that they all rushed around me without a plan and tier three popped. I then told them that it was nothing personal and I wished them the best. I never went into the game with the intent on doing that. I felt for them, but knew that I was not trying to ruin them. That is not the same for other, others enter the game knowing that they are going to do that. They know they will hit them on hook and do other things to demean them.

  • Ok, I modified the title just in case out of nothing mods say emotes in the title are bannable

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1530082#Comment_1530082

    Did you see people 3 gen strat with bubba's basement? NO

    Basement Bubba and 3 gen strat has been around since the game came out basically. You're not original or funny

  • @RakimSockem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1530086#Comment_1530086

    Basement Bubba and 3 gen strat has been around since the game came out basically. You're not original or funny

    You are wrong, all youtubers that tried it, like monto weren't actually 3 genning, just playing for fun and not try hard to specifically get someone into then basement

  • @Deathslinger said:

    Despite how some people feel about Bubba Basement, it’s nothing more then a strategy that is frowned upon by elitist killers and butthurt survivors. If you wanna play all Hex builds, run around the basement or tunnel a guy out of the game, it’s not wrong or shameful. I’ll never understand why people try to make arbitrary rules that must be followed or you will be shamed and ridiculed. If I want to take in Deathslinger and keep everyone on the ground till you all bleed to death, then I will. If you wanna use NOED, do it. Holy cow, take your rule book and choke on it, this isn’t about having fun with the other side, because whenever someone tries, they just get harassed and attacked. Can everybody have cool games and meet decent killers and survivors who have fun and respect both sides? Sure. Does that happen often? NOPE GG EZ~

    Somebody really sucks at playing killer.

    @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1530208#Comment_1530208

    Not a straw man, survivors always abuse of incredibly strong strategies and then when mid tier killers try to create a build to become maybe high tier they get bullied always.

    Using scummy tactics will never make you high tier. It just makes you sad. Its supposed to be fun. If fun for you is tormenting other players for your own amusement then of course nobody is going to like you.


    I prefer playing trapper. He is my favorite killer to use. I love tricking players into my traps or having that satisfying *SNAP* *SCREEEEEEAAAAMMM* but at least I can leave people on the hooks, chase another survivor and still get 4k. Scummy tactics make you weak and really on scummy tactics making you unable to play the game properly. Doing stuff like that is like playing GTA. It's a game where cheats make the game easier but it's boring as hell. I mean hey. They are part of the game but where is the fun in an easy game. I like a challenge. But impossible games are not fun.

  • Remember that we are all playing to have fun in this game, don't ruin the fun for others.

    You finding joy in doing this means you have a psychological problem that you need to help fix.

    You really need to ask yourself why are you having fun in making others miserable and ruining their fun.

    Seeking mental therapy is nothing to be ashamed of and you should consider it.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    So I'm still playing with bubba hours and hours after the recent add on buff, and I have this (old but now even stronger ) bubba's basement build to rush matches AFAF, and even compete with teams of 3000/4000 hrs

    The build is: IRON GRASP, AGITATION, TERRITORIAL IMPERATIVE RUIN

    How to do it: Check where the basement is, and protect the closest gens to the basement AT ANY COST, EVEN SHOULD YOU LOSE 2/3 GENS. Patrol the 3 gen area as much as possible, and don't let them touch those 3 gens!

    If you are 100% sure there isn't anyone in that particular area of the map, go across the map and try to down someone. If you cannot afford to hook into the basement, try to hook them as close as you can to that specific area of the map.

    If you hooked into the basement, go away from the basement for territorial imperative, but always check if there's someone near, territorial should be only a failsafe if you didn't pay enough attention or if you wanna risk going a bit further to the other gens.

    Prevent them from getting out of the basement, down salty rescuers and that's it.

    IF YOU EVER MENAGED TO DOWN ANOTHER SURVIVOR JUST SLUG HIM, DON'T LET THEM WIN WITH BORROWED TIME, HUGE ADVICE.

    Once you killed they first person the match will slow down a lot, and you can even afford to pip!

    Thrilling.

  • @xEa said:

    Thank you for this amazing tutorial. Can you please make a video on how to camp the Basement as Bubba? 😈😈😈

    If you need a video on how to camp basement as bubba you need to just uninstall.

    Theres no hope for you. 😂😂

  • @Kisagi1990 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1530283#Comment_1530283

    Somebody really sucks at playing killer.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1530223#Comment_1530223

    Using scummy tactics will never make you high tier. It just makes you sad. Its supposed to be fun. If fun for you is tormenting other players for your own amusement then of course nobody is going to like you.

    I prefer playing trapper. He is my favorite killer to use. I love tricking players into my traps or having that satisfying *SNAP* *SCREEEEEEAAAAMMM* but at least I can leave people on the hooks, chase another survivor and still get 4k. Scummy tactics make you weak and really on scummy tactics making you unable to play the game properly. Doing stuff like that is like playing GTA. It's a game where cheats make the game easier but it's boring as hell. I mean hey. They are part of the game but where is the fun in an easy game. I like a challenge. But impossible games are not fun.

    3 genning is not a cheesy strat, but a valid strat

  • @Brhoom said:

    Remember that we are all playing to have fun in this game, don't ruin the fun for others.

    You finding joy in doing this means you have a psychological problem that you need to help fix.

    You really need to ask yourself why are you having fun in making others miserable and ruining their fun.

    Seeking mental therapy is nothing to be ashamed of and you should consider it.

    I don't ruin their fun, they don't find it funny, as well as I don't find it funny playing the fun way and getting gen rushed to oblivion

  • @BillyMain77 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1531114#Comment_1531114

    If you need a video on how to camp basement as bubba you need to just uninstall.

    Theres no hope for you. 😂😂

    Detecting sarcasm is not your best ability.

  • Lol never said 3 genning was. I use that strat a lot. But basement camping? That's another story

  • This strategy is incredibly hard to counter as a team.

    If you happen to be the first person that ends up on the hook in the basement , you should just accept your fate but you still should extend the hook timer for the whole duration, and not DC .

    I always , ALWAYS bring Kindred for a reason. It helps me, but it protects YOU! You even get a nice final killer aura reveal (because of their impatience) as my body is getting raised up by evil angels to the upside-down hell. Use that! Splitting 5 gens across 3 survivors, and escaping might get you safety even with blanking Benevolent.


    However, I do believe that giving Bubba addons that effectively further increase both his movement speed and dash duration is highly questionable at best. Even without these addons, his presence downstairs effectively makes it impossible to escape the basement in its current form. It is not uncommon to see Bubba lap the escaping survivor duo on the stairs and block/mow both down with his 3 available charges. This particular situation does not seem to have been thoroughly examined and/or worked out by the BVHR team.

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    So I'm still playing with bubba hours and hours after the recent add on buff, and I have this (old but now even stronger ) bubba's basement build to rush matches AFAF, and even compete with teams of 3000/4000 hrs

    The build is: IRON GRASP, AGITATION, TERRITORIAL IMPERATIVE RUIN

    How to do it: Check where the basement is, and protect the closest gens to the basement AT ANY COST, EVEN SHOULD YOU LOSE 2/3 GENS. Patrol the 3 gen area as much as possible, and don't let them touch those 3 gens!

    If you are 100% sure there isn't anyone in that particular area of the map, go across the map and try to down someone. If you cannot afford to hook into the basement, try to hook them as close as you can to that specific area of the map.

    If you hooked into the basement, go away from the basement for territorial imperative, but always check if there's someone near, territorial should be only a failsafe if you didn't pay enough attention or if you wanna risk going a bit further to the other gens.

    Prevent them from getting out of the basement, down salty rescuers and that's it.

    IF YOU EVER MENAGED TO DOWN ANOTHER SURVIVOR JUST SLUG HIM, DON'T LET THEM WIN WITH BORROWED TIME, HUGE ADVICE.

    Once you killed they first person the match will slow down a lot, and you can even afford to pip!

    I´d switch rin for Insidious though for even more Salt :P

1 2 3 ›