NOED is a problem if you think you are entitled to survive or to be rescued! Yes, cause ppl who complain, complain about everything. Instead of sacrificing himself at hook to release team for a NOED saving try wich will turn the game into a 4K... and than they go to chat and give salty messages to survivors whom... runned away. LOL
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's about thinking what you can do to be a better player, rather than thinking why others make you a worse player.
There are a lot of decent players still, yet the ones who aren't tend to be the ones who want the limelight.
Ah damn I use DS and Iron Will together and I think NOED is a ######### perk guess I just haven't played since 2017
Loved the meme.
NOED is a problem if you think you are entitled to survive or to be rescued! Yes, cause ppl who complain, complain about everything. Instead of sacrificing himself at hook to release team for a NOED saving try wich will turn the game into a 4K... and than they go to chat and give salty messages to survivors whom... runned away. LOL
I like perk layout placed correctly in line as it was in 2016.
Legit truth
Killers then:
I got a 4k with survivors running infinites and old insta-blind flashlights
Killers now:
survivor ds me after I tunneled him with 4 gens left