Surge buff.
Lower the cooldown to 30/25/20 or 40/35/30 if 20 seconds is too strong (tier 1/2/3)
Remove basic attack activation.Now it activates anytime survivor is put into a dying state.And when survivor is grabbed from a pallet,window or a locker.Same as infectious fright.
Now applies 5% gen reduction on gens that are already regressing.Still 8% if gen is not regressing.
Comments
I'd personally lower the regression caused to 3/4/5% for the removal of the cooldown.
All it honestly needs actually is just to activate on all downs. The cooldown doesn't even hamper it that much lol
The cooldown makes this perk useless, the same goes for Thrilling Tremors tbh
I used to run Surge on Nurse when it came out and I loved it. Pairing it with tinkerer meant I could down someone right on the gen (instead of grabbing) and I'd get it to be kicked and regressed 8% (setting Tinkerer up easily on that gen again) just for doing what I already do, and with less actions now too.
But what made me drop it in favor of something else (ruin in this case) was that the cooldown meant I couldn't use it as often as I'd want, and the range of the perk itself is rather small.
Both the cooldown and basic attack requirement make literally no sense. Individually, not just together. There is no killer power that would make it an unfair perk: Crossmap hatchets? Nurse, Spirit and Hag want to say hello. The killer is snowballing? Good, there's a huge chance that the survivors are just going to use one of their UB's anyway, at least now you actually get proper value.
That's not true. TT is one of the perks that actually DOES need a cooldown. Its stall ability is too much as you could just keep stalling the game for about a minute with a downed player. Also, you could take the game hostage with and afk player.
It's a joke? It only lasts 16sec. and the count begins when the killer picks up a survivor..
The survivors would have to make too many mistakes for something like that to happen.