this is really getting old...
yes, ive played more than 10 matches
this is like not even fun
yes, ive played more than 10 matches
this is like not even fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm just going for Adept Achievements at the moment. Everyone I face is either baby faced survivors who have never played the game before or Red God's who are the best of the best of the best of the best.
It's all kinds of broken right now. I really hope BHVR figures this out (and quick) because this sucks :(
y?
you cant even get adept because you win too fast lmao
The truth is you play against those Rank-1 Killers every time Rank is reset anyway. You just see it more honestly now.
Not allowed to show names here under any circumstances.
I'm pretty sure the rule is that you can't name and shame. So if it's just...names, that's fine.
I could be wrong of course, that was always my understanding though.
That actually happened with me getting the damn Clown adept :D It took me three tries to kill all four people but not kill them so fast that I didn't get the points needed...
Actually...
According to the forum rules, it's okay to show names as long as it's not putting them in a negative light.
I would not do it anyway. "Name and shame" can be interpretated in many ways.
Some might be a bit petty and they wont like to see their names popping up in a forum, when they got destroyed by a killer. I would not care, but i am certain, a few do.
i am the rank 1 killer
Nice to meet you. I'm sure things will even out eventually. Changes is never easy, but I suspect they have something in mind and knew it would take awhile. My view, not being a Rank-1, is that I know when I'm fighting potent Rank people even when they show up like Newbies. There is no mistaking the moves and ease with which they dominate a game. I seem to run into them for about 3-4 days every time Rank resets, and it is brutal. Right now, I've actually had less of that.
I believe they meant Adept *character name here*
For each killer and survivor using their each own 3 perks.
I'm doing that now for killers. I opologize for the newbie survivors that got the luck to face my potatoeness as a killer I never use ๐