Longer clothes for male characters.

I think the game lacks any long cosmetics for males that has physics applied to them.

Many female characters like Claudette, Meg, Feng and etc have them.

The only male character I can think of is Adam and that's just not enough.


I find trench coats, capes, shirt + waist pants and so many other clothes quite unique and I would love to see that ingame.


My personal hopes are:

  • Jake (beggar-ish rags)
  • Quentin (shirt-tied pants)
  • Bill (military trench coat)

Comments

  • More Quentin clothes, please 😍

  • im for the opposite.

    less clothes on david, please and thank you.

  • OP: "There are no long cosmetics for male survivors."

    Adam's lab coat: "Am I a joke to you?"


    More trench coats please.

  • I think Hunt Showdown does long clothes for males really well. Even capes, or at least cape-like garments, though I'm having trouble finding any images of those.

    image.png image.png


    Obviously the style's a little different than the modern crew of DBD, but you can definitely make some cool looking longer clothing for DBD characters.

  • I mean i wouldn’t complain for shorter clothes for guys. 😳

  • I'm in support of this.

    Capes, cloaks, coats, robes; make it happen please BHVR.

    @LegionOfDumb said:

    OP: "There are no long cosmetics for male survivors."

    Adam's lab coat: "Am I a joke to you?"

    More trench coats please.

    OP actually mentioned Adam tho :c

  • Yeah why doesn't David have something like Feng's High Slit Qípáo Skirt?

    Shirtless Skirt David when.

  • do you count killers as well? because deathslinger also has a coat

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    im for the opposite.

    less clothes on david, please and thank you.

    Yes, camo short shorts.

  • @Kolossoni said:

    I think the game lacks any long cosmetics for males that has physics applied to them.

    Many female characters like Claudette, Meg, Feng and etc have them.

    The only male character I can think of is Adam and that's just not enough.

    I find trench coats, capes, shirt + waist pants and so many other clothes quite unique and I would love to see that ingame.

    My personal hopes are:

    • Jake (beggar-ish rags)
    • Quentin (shirt-tied pants)
    • Bill (military trench coat)

    Game performance is ######### enough without extra fluff physics. No.

  • Coats, capes, shirt/waist pants, dresses, robes, kilts if any of them are 2-5th generation Scottish...

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    I'm in support of this.

    Capes, cloaks, coats, robes; make it happen please BHVR.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1521346#Comment_1521346

    OP actually mentioned Adam tho :c

    Admittedly, I missed that part

  • Bill can get a medical robe, nothing else, maybe his beta outfit



    In the comic “The Sacrifice” (actual comic made by valve you should read it, its pretty good) Bill was in a hospital due to his knee injury like....shortly before the infection started, when he fled the hospital you could see him flee with (I think it was a blanket?) and in a medical robe.




    If you look up “Back 4 Blood” I believe you can find Beta Bill in the images.

  • Honestly i Love the devs work towards skins, but sometimes i wish we got somesimple skins instead of something super detailed, like some jeans and hoodies for everyone.

  • I'd be into that. As long as two factors be allowed when wearing them. 1 be Snag, article of clothing tear off on bushes and such. Allowing the Killer to track that survivor like a Bloodhound (added to highlight those pieces along the trail to the perk Bloodhound)

    2 . Killers swipe to a small hit shredding pieces of clothing allowing Bloodhound to track survivors as #1 perk add states.

    Bonus suggestion

    3 Snatched. Allows a subtracted distance to grabbing and pull a survivor back to take a hit.

    Fair? 😬