What's your "have-fun-playing-as" Killer Tierlist?

it's just my opinion, of course.

my-image.png


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Garbage- trapper, Billy, spirit, Freddy(legion is tempting but they are far more fun than killers listed so they're ok)

    The rest-fun

  • Mains: Hag, Oni, wraith and pyramid head.

    Very fun: deathslinger, demo, doc, trapper, Billy, and nurse.

    Garbage: everyone else.

  • Untitled.png

    No particular order, but Spirit's 2nd & Hillbilly's 3rd.

  • Trapper is fun when you can get a good basement set up with the overly altruistic, it's hilarious. Otherwise, guy-with-knife is extremely bad.

    I like Freddy's playstyle but his dream world ######### destroys my FPS making it almost unplayable. Faking teleports to get people to run in to you, or cut them off in chase is good though.

    Doctor just wants to make you laugh. Catching people in T3 cleanse attempts and people unfamiliar with his powers running from fake terror radius and red stain are also hilarious. I just wish he and Trapper and actual map pressure.

    Myers gets the epic piano sting and I've had people comment about how scary he is to face - after they all escaped because he's just bad unfortunately.

    Ghostface is the only one I've played against who has genuinely startled me and caught me off guard because even with Spine Chill you don't know where he's coming from. Unfortunately, playing as him, he also lacks map pressure, his mechanics are clunky AF (crouch sucks, just not as bad as Pig) harder to use but more effective than Myeres, I really wish Myers had his level of stealth. He does have one of, if not the best, Moris in the game though.

    Pig, if head traps were effective, crouch weren't so slow, and ambush had a longer window, she might actually be passably good. Not holding my breath.

    I have to say, it's not fun to play as any killer in any game where you don't feel like a threat at all and more like a bullied 5th grader.

  • Mains—Pyramid Head, Demogorgon

    Most fun non-mains—Oni, Deathslinger, Legion, Ghostface

    Play sometimes—Huntress, Wraith, Myers, Nurse

    Play rarely—Plague, Bubba, Pig, Hillbilly, Freddy

    Why did I buy this Killer—Trapper, Spirit, Doctor, Clown, Hag

  • Fun and I win a lot - Doctor, Freddy

    Fun but not my best character - Hag, Clown, Legion, Ghost Face, Demogorgon, Deathslinger, Executioner

    Take it or leave it - Pig, Spirit, Huntress, Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Bubba, Plague, Oni

    Not fun - Meyers

    Wish I could uninstall so I don’t get their dailies - Nurse

  • The only ones I dont play are Hag and Plague, the other ones are decently fun for me.

  • Mains: Ghostface, Hag, Oni, Plague, Legion

    Play a fair bit: Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, Bubba, Pig, Nurse

    Guilty pleasure: Spirit

    Not too bothered with the rest. Though I do find the significant majority of the cast fun, so I'm certainly not complaining.

  • When i have to go against 3+ swf, i dont have fun with any killer. MAybe i answer when they find a solution for it.

  • The fact that Trapper is Mid to bottom tier on these lists is a sin.