Seirusly broh, iv lust so many gaems cause of Dark Sense. Pls nErF
๐๐
######### dark sense. ALL THESE MEAN 4 MAN SWFS WITH CRUTCH PERKS WAKE UP, DA\KR SENSE, DEJA VU AND AUTODICDACT. NERF THEM!
Pretty glad to have been had
5 seconds tooo long
Ya got me
This is not happenning op. Survivor never missing skillcheck
no
@EmpireWinner said:5 seconds tooo long
@EmpireWinner said:
It's 10 seconds at level 3 dummy
Sure once moriโs are replaced with something new๐.
I mean. We could also remove Decisive Strike, Deathslinger, Deerstalker and Dark Sense if the wanted to remove DS.
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519690#Comment_1519690Gotta have to add Daddy Steve to that one chief.
@[Deleted User] said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1519690#Comment_1519690
Gotta have to add Daddy Steve to that one chief.
I think his ingame version is younger than me. So he ain't a daddy for me.
But you can add him.
You got me, I came here ready to tango~
@MrDardon said:I mean. We could also remove Decisive Strike, Deathslinger, Deerstalker and Dark Sense if the wanted to remove DS.
@MrDardon said:
Nooooooooo. Not my Deerstalker. However will I see my Sweet Deerest ๐ญ all Down in the dumps.... my poor Darling Deerest..
bruh Im just trying to get my finish 4 gens with dark sense challenge :C
@28_stabs said:nohttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2HEFEH3PX4B5/215b6b2311b65a39e3521c134bc1d4a6.jpg
@28_stabs said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2HEFEH3PX4B5/215b6b2311b65a39e3521c134bc1d4a6.jpg
What is this picture lol
Plz remove it, i want fresh unhooks bro!!
@bubbabrotha said:Seirusly broh, iv lust so many gaems cause of Dark Sense. Pls nErF
@bubbabrotha said:
Pls i cant dont tunnel or camp a guy that i get stunned
I've been hoodwinked.
pls nerf deerstalker, killers OP
@Fiv55 said:pls nerf deerstalker, killers OP
@Fiv55 said:
This!!
Killor know where you in ground, snail farmer, is no good
@Peanits said:I've been hoodwinked.
@Peanits said:
This is the second one of these this week that got me, so don't feel bad! :)
@BlindMole said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548207#Comment_1548207This!! Killor know where you in ground, snail farmer, is no good
@BlindMole said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548207#Comment_1548207
lmao snail farmer :D good one
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐๐
######### dark sense. ALL THESE MEAN 4 MAN SWFS WITH CRUTCH PERKS WAKE UP, DA\KR SENSE, DEJA VU AND AUTODICDACT. NERF THEM!
Pretty glad to have been had
5 seconds tooo long
Ya got me
This is not happenning op. Survivor never missing skillcheck
no
It's 10 seconds at level 3 dummy
Sure once moriโs are replaced with something new๐.
I mean. We could also remove Decisive Strike, Deathslinger, Deerstalker and Dark Sense if the wanted to remove DS.
I think his ingame version is younger than me. So he ain't a daddy for me.
But you can add him.
You got me, I came here ready to tango~
Nooooooooo. Not my Deerstalker. However will I see my Sweet Deerest ๐ญ all Down in the dumps.... my poor Darling Deerest..
bruh Im just trying to get my finish 4 gens with dark sense challenge :C
What is this picture lol
Plz remove it, i want fresh unhooks bro!!
Pls i cant dont tunnel or camp a guy that i get stunned
I've been hoodwinked.
pls nerf deerstalker, killers OP
This!!
Killor know where you in ground, snail farmer, is no good
This is the second one of these this week that got me, so don't feel bad! :)
lmao snail farmer :D good one