The new Feng skin...

..is absolutely magical! The entire greek theme has been a wonderful addition to the shop. I just want to show my appreciation <3

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • they look nice, what isnt nice are the linked sets

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    they look nice, what isnt nice are the linked sets

    Isnt the minotaur the only linked one? Oh and clown i think.


    For minotaur i can understand it for clown idk

  • @EmpireWinner I think it's fine when it's a dress or something along the lines of... I didn't get the logic when it came to the Nea skin, but who am I to judge?

    @Demonl3y And Jane as well!

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518738#Comment_1518738

    Isnt the minotaur the only linked one? Oh and clown i think.

    For minotaur i can understand it for clown idk

    Clown, Jane and Oni are all linked

  • Linking the heads and weapons are dumb though.

  • @kamisen said:

    @EmpireWinner I think it's fine when it's a dress or something along the lines of... I didn't get the logic when it came to the Nea skin, but who am I to judge?

    @Demonl3y And Jane as well!

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Claudette has a skin (2 if you count the recolor from the rift) where she has a dress, and they're still perfectly mixable. I don't understand why other cosmetics wouldn't work the same way.

    Hell, I'm pretty sure there's a glitch where people can split up the Nea outfit and I've seen it with individual pieces (the headpiece without the hoodie for sure) and I didn't even notice any problems.

    I can kinda understand the "clipping" argument for having sets, but I don't completely understand it when they're barely any different model-wise from the original character. What do I know though? I'm just a player, I don't design the stuff..

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518781#Comment_1518781

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Claudette has a skin (2 if you count the recolor from the rift) where she has a dress, and they're still perfectly mixable. I don't understand why other cosmetics wouldn't work the same way.

    Hell, I'm pretty sure there's a glitch where people can split up the Nea outfit and I've seen it with individual pieces (the headpiece without the hoodie for sure) and I didn't even notice any problems.

    I can kinda understand the "clipping" argument for having sets, but I don't completely understand it when they're barely any different model-wise from the original character. What do I know though? I'm just a player, I don't design the stuff..

    Its because all dresses up until this point split at the waist. Janes doesn't. Hers splits like above the belly button.

  • i just want her to have the black hair that was advertised :(

  • I really hoped that this skin will be for shards. What a shame...

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518813#Comment_1518813

    Its because all dresses up until this point split at the waist. Janes doesn't. Hers splits like above the belly button.

    And you're telling me you couldn't have the top portion of the dress worn with the bottom covered up by her pants if you wanted? Or the opposite, with the bottom/skirt part of the dress flowing and having a different top? I just don't get why where the dress splits would prevent a cosmetic set from being able to be mixed with others.

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518823#Comment_1518823

    And you're telling me you couldn't have the top portion of the dress worn with the bottom covered up by her pants if you wanted? Or the opposite, with the bottom/skirt part of the dress flowing and having a different top? I just don't get why where the dress splits would prevent a cosmetic set from being able to be mixed with others.

    If you wore her bottoms with a different top they would clip tremendously, since the bottoms extend past her waist.

  • @seki23 said:

    i just want her to have the black hair that was advertised :(

    l agree I definitely want the black hair because it looks better than brown however I do prefer having her arm bands and bracelets be silver gold rather than bronze.

    So honestly if they chose to revert the bracelets to bronze or keep it the new colour I wouldn't mind it's the hair I want to go back to black

  • Must admit these are some of my favourite skins so far.

  • @Huff said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518781#Comment_1518781

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Claudette has a skin (2 if you count the recolor from the rift) where she has a dress, and they're still perfectly mixable. I don't understand why other cosmetics wouldn't work the same way.

    Hell, I'm pretty sure there's a glitch where people can split up the Nea outfit and I've seen it with individual pieces (the headpiece without the hoodie for sure) and I didn't even notice any problems.

    I can kinda understand the "clipping" argument for having sets, but I don't completely understand it when they're barely any different model-wise from the original character. What do I know though? I'm just a player, I don't design the stuff..

    they link certain skins so they can charge you for the full set, instead of people just buying pieces of the set

  • @Mandy said:

    Must admit these are some of my favourite skins so far.

    Mandy, are you able to tell us why we can't use Janes head separately?

  • @ProfoundEnding I don't have an answer as to why they are made that way I'm afraid. I like them though - there's no issues of hair clipping etc which makes me happy at least.

  • @Mandy said:

    Must admit these are some of my favourite skins so far.

    hi, is intended the change on feng and jane hair colors? because clearly arent tjhe same colors as advertised in the first promotional video. thanks.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1518836#Comment_1518836

    If you wore her bottoms with a different top they would clip tremendously, since the bottoms extend past her waist.

    And you're telling me you couldn't separate it like they have with Claudette's dresses?