Which killer would you cosplay?

Out of all killers in Dead By Daylight, which killer would you be more likely to cosplay as, and why?

Comments

  • Myers. Hands down. Got to go with the Grandaddy that started it all.

  • Deathslinger. I would love to see how many people understand the reference since he is an original character. Also having a fake gun and yelling yeehaw would be a lot of fun.

  • I wanted to go as DbD's version of Ghostface or the Legion for Halloween last year. Still wanna cosplay them and possibly Pyramid Head too.

  • If I could be as tall and buff as Oni I totally would. If not then make me tall and daunting as Michael Myers. Wish my wife would either cosplay as Huntress or Nurse...but the sexy halloween version of course.

  • hum i think the easiest one is Myers. but i would need to pick a killer that is around my height and body type.

    So probably Amanda the Pig or Huntress.

    But i already thought of that and what character would be the best for me to cosplay and it's definitly a female version of Quentin, so at least my natural dark circle and pale skin would be an asset ;)

  • Im a bit fat so eighter leather face or clown

    Now jokes aside i'll go with freddy, he and jeason are my favorites from the slachers

  • Michael Myers mainly because he always has been my favorite horror movie killer, plus I have the hight and every Halloween I dress up as Michael Myers for fun. Even though I'm a Pig main but I just wouldn't look right I'd be to tall and I'm not female LOL.

  • Love to: Deathslinger or plague

    But as i'm merely 5'5...

  • Legion, Ghostface, or PH would be fun to do.

    Legion: I love their design and how similar it is to a certain type of internet horror story.

    GF: A classic slasher.

    PH: I could actually do this one, and he is my favorite killer atm.

    I have already done a Living Freddy one (of sorts), so that's off my list.

  • the plauge!! im fairly tall and slim so i look like her in the physical sense, but her headpiece, her outfit, and the fx makeup would look so cool and i would definitely feel cool wearing it lol

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Love to: Deathslinger or plague

    But as i'm merely 5'5...

    im 5'8, you can get on my shoulders while im hidden by the trenchcoat/dress lol, no one will ever suspect a thing <3

  • Trapper, if only so I can impale myself with hooks.