A lot of us lost out on our duplicate perk bloodpoints fromthe shrine last week, multiple tickets have been opened and not a PEEP from anyone in the bug forum @Peanits or @Almo do you know the mods over there?
A lot of us lost out on our duplicate perk bloodpoints fromthe shrine last week, multiple tickets have been opened and not a PEEP from anyone in the bug forum @Peanits or @Almo do you know the mods over there?
I'm guessing you bought a perk that you already had and never got the BPs for it?
I agree, we need an response regarding this. It seems like silence is the solution for everything in this game :/
Like seriously it wasn’t just one person at least 10 threads got open the first night So even if they can’t figure out a fix mention it would be nice... dare I say even professional
A lot of us lost out on our duplicate perk bloodpoints fromthe shrine last week, multiple tickets have been opened and not a PEEP from anyone in the bug forum @Peanits or @Almo do you know the mods over there?
Dev response: "You know what.... just dont worry about it."
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, we need an response regarding this. It seems like silence is the solution for everything in this game :/
I'm guessing you bought a perk that you already had and never got the BPs for it?
We bought 4 got 150 instead of 600k
Like seriously it wasn’t just one person at least 10 threads got open the first night So even if they can’t figure out a fix mention it would be nice... dare I say even professional
same with the sync error
Dev response: "You know what.... just dont worry about it."