Billy's scream is extremely annoying.
Like, it was funny first few days.
Then it just gets annoying.
I hope I am not the only one who hates this sound.
Like, it was funny first few days.
Then it just gets annoying.
I hope I am not the only one who hates this sound.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
RAWR
it is pretty annoying
compared to the old saw boi
They made him behave more appropriately based on his name. Not surprised.
I'm not playing him until it's adjusted so my ears aren't tortured every trial.
I hope thex remove the RAWR. It steals so much mindgame potential.
Think that's the reason it was added
I actually like it.
I still laugh when I hear it.
I love it and its way less annoying than demo or oni
Its annoying yes. I don't understand why it was necessary to add to his basekit.
I like it, actually, it adds some flavor to him.
Im not Billy main but for me i like it. with his new chase music too, Its actually a good mix.
Bubba: ekkk ekk errk eerke erkrke erkkrerk erkkk errrk the entire chain saw swing. Its ok
Billy: ..................urrrrrghhh........................................................................................ Its annoying
He nuts like....every time.
Yeah they are limiting his skillcap for some reason. They also nerfed engravings because of that.
Yeah I wouldn't mind it if it happened only once every 3 chainsaws. It happens every time :/
it is extremely annoying want it gone.
I mean they could keep it but with a cooldown, like characters voicelines in many video games.
Unless it is intended as a audio cue to warn survivors.
Oh, come on! What is not to love on that "WHOWRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"?
I still think it's funny :v