Medical Advice?
Strategically Unwasteful. What combo of med-kit would work the least wasted med-kit to save, using the anti syringe, to later on keep inventory option of another med-kit in case an add-on comes along to use with another med-kit?
If ya get my meaning




Comments
Brown, the other medkits are best used with add ons since they offer much better benefits.
The yellow one has 24 charges, so you'd get 2 heals that way, instead of one while using the brown.
you should maybe try using autodidact without a medkit, after a few successful skill checks its pretty much an insta_heal.
I went with the brown and just syringed it. Thx, I had to repeatedly reread just to understand how it all worked,
Well, to begin with, that wasn't the question about perks. And I dont have Adam to get that perk. ๐คทโโ๏ธ
*If you get skill checks.
The devs forgot to add one line of text with Autodidact:
๐คฆโโ๏ธ why even bother with it then ๐