New matchamking but ######### is this ? Not clickbait or some BS

Literally came from work and I wanted a play few games I see the new matchmaking announcement and I am hyped but this is what I get. Clearly I am not supposed to match with these dudes and these dudes not supposed to match with a rank 13 killer they play like it is their first 10 hours and probably it was. I feel bad for them hope they don't quit the game cause of this new system.

20200804001404_1.jpg


Comments

  • Well apparantly your mmr is the same as new players bud :D

  • @Bjario said:

    Well apparantly your mmr is the same as new players bud :D

    Na, something weird is going on. Even true is getting games where people have like never played before:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk904HifaIs


  • @Bjario said:

    Well apparantly your mmr is the same as new players bud :D

    Yes, very clever and funny. In fact you are the first one to come up with such a post so I also voted up for you, please keep up the good work dude. Peace out. ๐Ÿ˜˜

  • Something is off for sure. Devs said that MMR was tracking behind the scenes for the past few weeks, but even though I've been consistently ranking up the past few weeks, I'm now getting matched against brown rank survivors as killer and against brown rank killers as survivor. Only lost 1 match tonight, while playing one of my weakest killers against an obvious SWF.

  • @ZephanUnbound said:

    Something is off for sure. Devs said that MMR was tracking behind the scenes for the past few weeks, but even though I've been consistently ranking up the past few weeks, I'm now getting matched against brown rank survivors as killer and against brown rank killers as survivor. Only lost 1 match tonight, while playing one of my weakest killers against an obvious SWF.

    It's like they got the matchmaking backwards or something, they put really good killers against really bad survivors, and really bad killers against really good survivors.

  • While it has been tracking behind the scenes, it still needs some time to smooth itself out I think

  • I guess we just need to give it time, but at the moment it does not seem too promising.

    Just got matched with a rank 17 pyramid head, me being a rank 3 survivor.

  • @aGoodOldRub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1508422#Comment_1508422

    Yes, very clever and funny. In fact you are the first one to come up with such a post so I also voted up for you, please keep up the good work dude. Peace out. ๐Ÿ˜˜

    awww thanks! I'm very glad you enjoyed my comment, been waiting for your response

  • So this new MM system is completely #########. On killers I play frequently I get paired up with 15+ rank survivors. On Killers I NEVER play I get full red rank swf teams. The MM system is doing the complete opposite job that it's supposed to. Big surprise....

  • Terrible matchmaking like most of us have been having. You're not alone.

    Btw big props for being Dwelf ๐Ÿ˜