Nurse & Huntress Need Separate Balancing On Console
I play DbD on all platforms and let me just say that their both hot garbage on console vs pc and need separate balancing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Platform specific balancing is something that will never happen, you can be pretty sure about this one.
Btw, I heard that xbox is partnering with razor (?) and you might be able to use a mouse as input soon
The problem is that consoles cant play dbd at more than 30 fps when you are playing a killer like nurse will kill you.
Not something to change the values and balancing, but helpful tools would be nice. A crosshair for Huntress on console would be nice, especially considering her skill cap for a controller
Nurse is easily fixed by a more steady 30fps.
Omg, if they had crosshairs they would be devastating awesome to play. Haha. I’d hate going against them a little more, but it would be nice to have that feature.
I really dont understand why a crosshair isnt built in anyway.
I mean, its no problem creating a crosshair with an overlay program..... just implement that into the game ffs
A small piece of a post-it will do the trick. I don't see them implementing a crosshair any time soon.