Guys we've been after the wrong perk all this time.
Look at this game I had. Sanctum of Wrath.
This is pure, definite proof Fire Up is completely busted. Seriously Bhvr please nerf this perk! The only counter is to just not do gens!!
@2ndBusiestmusicnerd you've been right all along!
Edit: names have been (badly) censored but for a summary of perks in case they're unclear please check a later comment.

Comments
Lmfao
Iron grasp too with how rightly they're clinging to their points.
It's not a ######### brag it's a meme. Holy #########.
That's because him and his two friends that give him free advertisement keep annoying and harassing me, and insulting me in my topics lol.
They did the same for a guy who just posted a meme, that was a joke topic. This one ain't.
Edit: but I am done with these guys lol.
You asked me to prove I stream in a different thread. I gave proof I streamed.
This thread is still about a meme about nerfing fire up.
Listen, I despise going against Freddy in every way, but the fact you had to deal with 3 small pp builds... I'm so sorry.
It was actually pretty fun ngl.
I mean I did ask about the stream, they weren't just randomly promoting it.
You had fun going against 3 small pp builds with Dead Hard on top?
If you were any more masochistic you'd be playing Legion.
Why would you ask out of blue?
They did mention it.
I am done with this thread though, message me if you want something.
Actually yeah it was. Seeing the pain as they died
I mean if they lost with those Perks, they're probably screaming about how Killer is OP as you hook them.
Good meme 10/10
No the killer was fine, it was all thanks to Fire Up!! Such a crutch perk carried me.
smh pls nerf bruhaviour
Exactly! It does too much for free, has a passive effect, and the only counter is to not do gens11!1
smh (shaking my smh) my head my head
Please keep your comments civil on this thread and please stop arguing with each other, this is a light hearted thread, lets keep it that way!
@GoodBoyKaru I hear what you are saying and I will take the information back to the team that it's way too stronk and needs nerfing - thank you for the information :)
Omg I love it.
Thank you Mandy--this perk so desperately needs a nerf!
Ardetha would be proud of you son.
?gg nerf fire up
Alright guys, if you post the end result of the game, you're just a meanie bobinie non humble bragger.
Heard it here first folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LMAO! U bad ass must have watched 3D movies without 3D glasses, or how do U know that screen looks like😂
Well i don't like to brag, but i sometimes take them off to scratch an itch. 😎
:0