For example, I have three different builds for Leatherface. Rather then switching perks and add ons every time I want to use a different build, I could save the builds, and switch them at the touch of a button in the character select screen.
All they need to do is make it to where you can save 1 build per character... as your "go-to" build...
And that's it. SImple.
It basically already does that. I want to save multiple build per character
No it doesn't
Saying that it keeps the current stuff you have always is dumb. I know that it does that, but I'm talking that they could easily have a slot that keeps things the way you want it, and then you could change things around.
All they need to do is make it to where you can save 1 build per character... as your "go-to" build...
And that's it. SImple.
It basically already does that. I want to save multiple build per character
No it doesn't
Saying that it keeps the current stuff you have always is dumb. I know that it does that, but I'm talking that they could easily have a slot that keeps things the way you want it, and then you could change things around.
@Sandt21 said:
For example, I have three different builds for Leatherface. Rather then switching perks and add ons every time I want to use a different build, I could save the builds, and switch them at the touch of a button in the character select screen.
love this idea but i dont think it will be added since this has been suggested before
I also wrote that suffestion once several months ago, saw it reposted once or twice already and remember that it was under the "wished features" section in a community feedback survey. I hope this is happening one day. There are your main builds and your fun builds that you have on your characters and with those 80+ perks oover 5-6 pages it would be such a nice to have feature.
Would need to be a bunch of save slots per character and should save addons/items as well (just make the slot empty if there is no more addon left) and probably needs to reset with prestige as well
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All they need to do is make it to where you can save 1 build per character... as your "go-to" build...
And that's it. SImple.
I would love to see that.
This would also help with the 1 survivor in every lobby who spends the whole lobby countdown deciding between using item A or B.
No it doesn't
Saying that it keeps the current stuff you have always is dumb. I know that it does that, but I'm talking that they could easily have a slot that keeps things the way you want it, and then you could change things around.
It doesn't do that. Don't think so liberal.
love this idea but i dont think it will be added since this has been suggested before
Sorry for necro, but I'd love to see this
This is actually a really good idea
Just realised this was from 2018 lmao. How did this get here?
I also wrote that suffestion once several months ago, saw it reposted once or twice already and remember that it was under the "wished features" section in a community feedback survey. I hope this is happening one day. There are your main builds and your fun builds that you have on your characters and with those 80+ perks oover 5-6 pages it would be such a nice to have feature.
Would need to be a bunch of save slots per character and should save addons/items as well (just make the slot empty if there is no more addon left) and probably needs to reset with prestige as well