So I found this portal. . .
. . . to another dimension Inside this fridge.
Figured it was a better use of my time than going to the exit gates to find the 4 inevitable butt dancing megheads. lol
. . . to another dimension Inside this fridge.
Figured it was a better use of my time than going to the exit gates to find the 4 inevitable butt dancing megheads. lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glorious.
Hmmm, stainless portal!!!
you mad genius! you just discovered the portal to escape from the entity's realm!
the lost souls of all the kids who died playing hide and seek
You're just trying to hide the fact you meant to turn the whole map into a giant pizza. I gotta hand it to you that's one hell of an idea to bait survivors but they won't fall for it without some cheese.
Where was this at? That's cool
you're gonna need more than cheese to catch some prey. kids these days want three toppings and stuffed crust.
literally what am i looking that
R.A.V.E.R.D.I.M.E.N.S.I.O.N