Example of why MMR is bad
Now I don't play Hag. I haven't played her in a while. I main Huntress and Spirit.
I understand if MMR didn't want to put me against the BEST rank 1 players in my region or whatever, that's fine, but I should NOT be getting survivors this new. Even though I don't play Hag I'm still a rank 1 killer that mains 110s, so in theory I'm basically playing as Spirit or Huntress here just with a different power. I should be matched against at least competent survivors. I played SUPER DUPER DUPER fair with these guys because I could tell they were babies. The guy at the top (David) was actually not completely awful in a chase, he at least knew what looping was despite not being very good at it. The rest were brand new almost.
It's just unfair. I shouldn't get games like this. And if I do what is the incentive to play nice with them? I could easily just have won 2 minutes into the game. It can't be fun for them and it's not fun for me.
Ok it's mildly fun for me only because babies do silly things, but it's not engaging. In other words, it is boring.

Comments
How do you know the MMR scores of every player in that match?
no one guaranteed perfect matchmaking for every single match, but you don’t get punished as hard or rewarded as great if the scores weren’t fairly matched to not ruin your score because of bad matchmaking.
MMR takes a few games to settle, a single game doesn't prove anything.
As.mentioned it is way too early to make a correct judgement on the MMR system.
But they have to make the system take playtime, devotion level and overall killer level into account so you don't start against "rank" 20 but 10.
If you were in this game you could tell they were babies. They all have less than 20 days played on their profiles. IDC how good you are, no one with 20 days should have as high an MMR as someone with 3k.
I main Huntress and Spirit yet I still get games like this one. Plus I played as other killers, if you are good at killer you are good at killer. Even my WORST killer with no perks I could easily run over survivors like this. Per killer MMR is a bad idea.
MMR doesnt start at 0 nor at the same point. And its not even working to create match right now. The system is just a mess in this moment.
Have you looked at the first Guy perks?
Hé is far from new he Just probaly switched to killer or he doesn't play this game a lot.
For the other players it is sad i think.
I still like the devs idea that each placement is unique and won't effect the other placements, but how was you last game as hag before this one? The devs said only new players start at the default, so if your last game of hag wasn't good that could be why you got matched with them.
It probably takes 10-20 games before the MMR truly settles. However, yes, switching to a killer you don't play will give you an unfair advantage since you're far more experienced as killer overall but that also means (since you're probably gonna go on a stomping spree) that your MMR will settle really fast in 5-10 games.
As far as we know, there's nothing saying that the MMR will decrease on its own if you don't play a specific killer regularly.
source: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1495263
Question: If you don't/rarely play Hag, then doesn't it make perfect sense you'd be paired with weaker survivors since the Killer-side MMR goes by your playtime and results with each killer individually?
In this case, like you suggested, it would seem you got set against weaker Survivors because you don't play Hag, but you're good enough at Killer generally, good enough at the basics that apply to almost all Killers, that you still steamrolled. The MMR didn't fully account for since that higher general experience was gained on other Killers like Spirit and Huntress.
Yes but not to this extreme. The game literally gives me players with less than 10% of the time played I have.
I don't know, I feel like I've been playing a lot more fair games tonight, made me not completely hate this game.