The best perk? Bond.
Bond is the 1# perk to me.
It feels necessary to use it. Why?
1: Better than self-healing, because finding a teammate to heal you is faster.
(Self-healing is better when you're the last surv or against Freddy but in terms of being useful during the whole match, bond 1#)
2 and 3: You don't need to search for the engines. Most of the time survivors are either being chased or fixing engines.
With Bond, you're basically quicker at helping your teammates and going from a gen to another.
4: you're in control. You know most of the time where the killer is(either chasing or searching) so you know where to be and what is the best thing to do, often.
What do ya guys think? Do you agree?
It feels necessary to use it. Why?
1: Better than self-healing, because finding a teammate to heal you is faster.
(Self-healing is better when you're the last surv or against Freddy but in terms of being useful during the whole match, bond 1#)
2 and 3: You don't need to search for the engines. Most of the time survivors are either being chased or fixing engines.
With Bond, you're basically quicker at helping your teammates and going from a gen to another.
4: you're in control. You know most of the time where the killer is(either chasing or searching) so you know where to be and what is the best thing to do, often.
What do ya guys think? Do you agree?
Comments
yup
good thing that swf have it built in, right?
Bond is already included in SWF, ofc its not the best perk
I prefer empathy since people will get injured at least once during the game plus the range is unlimited. And you can tell where the killer is once he'll start chasing someone. Being able to tell what everyone is doing across the map is a far better advantage for me.
Yyyup, you know where to be if someone needs a heal or where not to be if poop is going down.
I agree. My favorite perk. Very useful when u are a solo survivor!
Iron Will just prevents the groans from being injured. Calm Spirit prevents screaming out in pain or madness.
I see. Yeah, the 2 could be reasonably combined, maybe have the grunts of pain reduced to 50% at Tier 3 and can stack with No Mither.
Bond will not be such a great thing far as healing. The devs plan on having where it your teammate have sc then it will affect healing other players. And on top of that self care will take forever to heal
Everyone complains about DS, and it is annoying, but I'd rather people run with DS than Iron Will. It's such a strong perk. I've found that I rely A LOT on hearing as a killer so it's crazy how ninja like people are with Iron Will.
But of course!
If I am injured, I can find a teammates to help me. Since Self Care is OP, this is the only suitable replacement, plus it helps my teammates get points as well
Also, if I am ever getting tunneled by the killer and I end up getting injured, even after all my god-like juking, I can then parade by my teammates. Hopefully they will be kind enough to body block him for me or better yet, if the killer isn't a complete tool, he will go for one of the uninjured guys, because that would make sense and we all want a fair chance at escaping :chuffed:
Of course I run this perk when I am not with my SWF buddies. So I run bond to always feel like I am with my friends, after all nothing beats an 8 foot monster barreling towards you like THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
DWIGHT MAINS UNITE!
Honestly i would say self care is better, you can heal youreself at anytime without needing to find anyone,, you can do it when ur last alive, you can relie on yourself and not everyone else
Btw I never used dc before, almost. I played dbd 1 year. I tried it yesterday and it clearly saved my games. Facts.
Bond is so underrated.
I run it and Open-Handed on Ace.
I would use Empathy but meh.
Also @FrenziedRoach i would run Open Handed if either someone else run it or someone else had some aura reading ability
Open-Handed III plus Bond III is okay and all, but Open-Handed III plus Kindred III is where the real fun is at.
Who needs Bond when voice chat is free for every survivor?
Kindred reveals survivors to each other when you are on the hook. Kindred III reveals the killer if they are within 8m of the hook.
+bond allows you to know the position and where the survivor and the killer will be. So you can expect their moves for example and make a quick strat. Voice is useful, but bond is just like having eyes all around the zone. There is a huge difference between 'the killer is behind me! ' and a very accurate aura view from bond. That's why bond is the best as a killer... (Mayers mirrors are about auras, the bell guy, ######### Freddy inescapable chases because of the aura thingy... The uses as a killer of the auras are obvious, but not as a survivor. Voice chat + bond = best combo?
I prefer Empathy. The bond range is small, with Empathy I can make tactical decisions a lot better. Because I know exactly where the killer is when a chase is ongoing. And I can run up and heal a teammate when they are injured when they lose the killer.
Empathy is a good choice, I won't lie. But Bond will at least let me know if somebody is being chased before they get wounded. Additionally, it can show me which generators are being done, and if somebody is going for an unhook or not.
The level of information is just so much higher. If empathy didn't have unlimited range, it'd likely never get used.